I searched this route online again the other day and found several groups that organise walks along this route, so I order a brochre from one of them. I have just finished looking through the broucher and have decided to aim to do this in 2014 – a bit of a way off but more realisitic and manageable than 6 months time. All I need to do now is find a spare £60 to register.
www.gotostonehenge.com/ Day trips via London from £45 some with Stone Circle access
www.goldentours.com/StonehengeTours Guided Tours from London. Book Now See Mysterious Stonehenge from £29!
www.viator.com/avebury Book Avebury & Stonehenge tours! 5-star tours from London on Viator.
www.premiumtours.co.uk/ Private Guided Tours To Stonehenge Bus From London. Book Now!
www.premiercarebathing.com/ $1,000 Off Purchase and Install of Your New Walk in Bath. Learn How!
quiddities has written 2 entries about this goal
There are various charities that organise walks/runs between the two. It seems the route is 26 miles! Most of them offer a half course option but that’s not the goal. Seems like training is most certainly required, as well as organisation such as booking, charity fund raising, travelling, and managing to traverse 26 miles in a reasonable time without dying!
But at least I know there’s an organised route now!
quiddities has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- AmyBB25 cheered this 5 months ago
- skittledragon cheered this 6 months ago
- smorris cheered this 15 months ago
- DocD cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 2 years ago
- spysappin11238 cheered this 2 years ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 2 years ago
- thrillkisser cheered this 3 years ago
- letaliwin cheered this 3 years ago
- joeyinthebush cheered this 3 years ago
- ELEPHANTandCASTLE cheered this 3 years ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 3 years ago
- Biz cheered this 3 years ago