I surfed today for the first time! It was hard but fun!
www.ask.com/Fun+Activities+To+Do Fun Activities To Do. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
cowtowncoliseumdfw1.tru-m.com/ Need A Break From Routine? Experience 2 Hours Of Live Action!
quietrose has written 40 entries about this goal
I went to the new Lands End yesterday with a friend and enjoyed the beautiful ocean scenery and the trails. I will definitely be back!
I got two tattoos. They are awesome. I don’t want them to disappear!
Went to play pool with one acquaintance and her friend. They seemed to know each other for a long time and I often felt like I was being excluded from their conversation. It was not very pleasant.
I am not a big shopper normally but I have been working hard to change my style. I asked for fashion advice from a friend and we got together this weekend to help me with my wardrobe. It was fun!
I went to the Art and Soul Festival with my friend and her two-year-old son. It was really fun and I had a very good time. I got to hear my friend of 20 years perform which was a first. The singing and vibe was really great!
Went for my first ride on the bike that I purchased today.
Met some new girlfriends yesterday in downtown San Jose for free jazz. It was a beautiful summer day. The music was good, the steak and fries from the Chef Counter was delicious and the girls were entertaining. I chatted with several of the new acquaintances.
1. Swam at the pool twice this weekend to beat the over 90 degree heat.
2. Hung out with a friend at the California Academy of Sciences all day. I adore their rain forest exhibit.
3. Saw Prometheus in 3D with a friend.
4. Went to a book club meeting and we had a good discussion about the book.
5. Bought a pretty new pair of flats for work.
6. After wanting to see it for about 6 months, I finally saw “Jiro Dreams of Sushi.” Now, I am dreaming of going back to Japan to eat more sushi. It’s an inspiring movie.
7. Finished one book this weekend and started another.
I went to the Greek Festival in San Jose and I also went to the Sunset Festival in Menlo Park. I really enjoyed the latter. It was a big festival with so much to see and do. They had alot of free samples, which was really nice. All in all, I had a great time.
quietrose has gotten 56 cheers on this goal.
- Triniprincess cheered this 7 months ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 9 months ago
- Auntie B Belofg cheered this 10 months ago
- this is just a test cheered this 11 months ago
- soundoftrees cheered this 11 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 12 months ago
- renewalsh cheered this 14 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 14 months ago
- mrsschapiro cheered this 14 months ago
- DancingDinosaurs cheered this 14 months ago
- midev cheered this 14 months ago
- notlikeothers253 cheered this 14 months ago
- TheDoctorGirl cheered this 14 months ago
- Trula cheered this 14 months ago
- snowylandscape cheered this 15 months ago
- continuum cheered this 15 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 16 months ago
- Bente2012 cheered this 16 months ago
- Garcia Girl cheered this 17 months ago
- Forester321 cheered this 18 months ago
- goodbyeclarity cheered this 18 months ago