This is the third time I’m attempting this program. It’s a great program and not too hard for my fitness level – I just have to be committed. The first time I tried it was fall 2010, and I almost finished it. Last time was this past fall, 2011, and I got pretty close to finishing and was in good enough shape to run my first 5K. Then I stopped running altogether! This week was great – the last workout felt easy.
www.wow.com/Couch+Potato+To+5K Search Couch Potato To 5K Look Up Quick Results Now!
www.about.com/Couch+Potato+To+5K Couch Potato To 5K Search Now! Over 60 Million Visitors.
www.livestrong.org/Philly-Challenge Run the LIVESTRONG Philly Challenge & Join the Fight Against Cancer!
racsgirl has written 1 entry about this goal
racsgirl has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- tardis88 cheered this 10 months ago
- doggles cheered this 13 months ago
- rrredhead cheered this 2 years ago
- TheDoctorGirl cheered this 2 years ago
- tallgirlsrule cheered this 2 years ago
- Discover what is already inside you! cheered this 2 years ago
- CitrusOne cheered this 2 years ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 2 years ago
- cleanskies cheered this 2 years ago