This is the third time I’m attempting this program. It’s a great program and not too hard for my fitness level – I just have to be committed. The first time I tried it was fall 2010, and I almost finished it. Last time was this past fall, 2011, and I got pretty close to finishing and was in good enough shape to run my first 5K. Then I stopped running altogether! This week was great – the last workout felt easy.
www.curious.com/run-your-first-5K Training tips for beginner runners Free video lesson with coach
www.fitandfabliving.com/Marathon Get Marathon Training Tips Fast! Free Health and Beauty Newsletter.
www.pricegrabber.com/ Low Prices on Furniture & More. Compare Prices & Find Great Deals!
program.webcrawler.com/ Search for Couch To 5K Program With 100's of Results at WebCrawler
racsgirl has written 1 entry about this goal
racsgirl has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- tardis88 cheered this 5 months ago
- doggles cheered this 8 months ago
- rrredhead cheered this 20 months ago
- TheDoctorGirl cheered this 21 months ago
- tallgirlsrule cheered this 21 months ago
- Discover what is already inside you! cheered this 22 months ago
- CitrusOne cheered this 22 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 22 months ago
- cleanskies cheered this 23 months ago