This is the third time I’m attempting this program. It’s a great program and not too hard for my fitness level – I just have to be committed. The first time I tried it was fall 2010, and I almost finished it. Last time was this past fall, 2011, and I got pretty close to finishing and was in good enough shape to run my first 5K. Then I stopped running altogether! This week was great – the last workout felt easy.
www.gatorade.com/Endurance Train With What's On Course. Proven Products For Endurance Athletes.
www.curious.com/run-your-first-5K Free video lessons teach beginners to train for first ever 5K run.
racsgirl has written 1 entry about this goal
racsgirl has gotten 8 cheers on this goal.
- doggles cheered this 1 month ago
- rrredhead cheered this 13 months ago
- TheDoctorGirl cheered this 15 months ago
- tallgirlsrule cheered this 15 months ago
- Derrick Means cheered this 15 months ago
- CitrusOne cheered this 16 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 16 months ago
- cleanskies cheered this 16 months ago