I’ve decided to make Saturday the day. I can meditate and avoid all types of electronic disturbance. I started this Saturday and felt so peaceful! I even started to recall experiences I had long forgot and plans that I had shelved which would improve my life so much.
www.crashplan.com/BackupSolutions Backup Multiple Locations For Highest Level of Protection!
free-internet.classifiedads.com/ $0+/Mo - Compare Rates & Providers. Local & Online Internet Services.
www.ask.com/Get+Free+Internet Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.chicagojewishfunerals.com/ The Only Independently-owned Jewish Funeral Home in Chicagoland
www.localinternetcarriers.com/ Discounted Internet Broadband Free Same Day Installation
raslalique has written 7 entries about this goal
My computer can no longer access the internet (among other faults) so I only use the internet at work now. I have to get it repaired because I really don’t want to have to get a new computer.
One day out of the week without the internet is okay but no computer at all is proving to be a challenge.
It’s been four weeks since I slacked off on this goal. This will change. I am already feeling the consequences.
I didn’t stick with this the past 2 weeks a closely as I should so I didn’t get most of the benefits.
This was much harder to accomplish than last week. I ended up leaving home and doing other non-productive things in order to achieve this goal but it was still far better than giving in. Saturdays are generally bad days for me on many levels.
I will work out a routine for next week so that this goal doesn’t seem like a chore. I’m going to avoid my computer as much as possible. even though playing solitaire isn’t using the internet it still felt like cheating.
I started the morning by logging on as I usually do but then I remembered my commitment to this goal. It was a great day. Needless to say, it freed up much of my day and it was a far more productive and reflective Saturday than it usually is.
Starting this coming week I am going to make this day Saturday. It should be a day of reflection for me anyway.
raslalique has gotten 34 cheers on this goal.
- user6062 cheered this 16 months ago
- atinygoat cheered this 16 months ago
- bethieb cheered this 16 months ago
- kendrafortune cheered this 16 months ago
- TeenyBean cheered this 16 months ago
- AshieBear cheered this 16 months ago
- Torikinz cheered this 16 months ago
- irrationalism cheered this 16 months ago
- pacifica28 cheered this 17 months ago
- kittymamba cheered this 17 months ago
- Derrick Means cheered this 17 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 17 months ago
- mwink cheered this 17 months ago
- 943 cheered this 17 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 17 months ago
- ItchyFeet cheered this 17 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 17 months ago
- skitty1458mk2 cheered this 17 months ago
- DayDreamer37 cheered this 18 months ago
- A march of Ghost Elephants cheered this 18 months ago
- JM Ballesteros cheered this 1 year ago