I have developed this negative habit of pulling away from everyone, even myself when I feel ashamed of myself. This past week wasn’t very productive and as a result I didn’t write once in my journal. I commit to fixing this situation.
www.successories.com/ Record All Your Achievements and Goals with Personalized Journals!
www.ask.com/Writing+Journal+Everyday Search for Writing Journal Everyday Find Quick Results now!
www.about.com/Journals+To+Write+In Journals To Write In Info. Research now on About.com.
raslalique has written 5 entries about this goal
10/12 days. My parents came to visit yesterday and I lost the whole day as a result. I wrote a short entry today. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to compensate.
8 entries in 9 days so far. I got a really pretty journal as a Christmas gift this year. The paper quality is really great which is a big deal for me.
I sporadically write in my journal, especially when I have some major issue I need to work out. I find that when life is going fair to great I leave my journal unattended for long periods at a time. More recently, I have been neglecting my journal even in the bad times. No wonder my mind feels so fuzzy!
I want to make the habit of journalling entrenched in my life because I never fail to get an insight when I take the time to sit with myself and write.
My mornings are too hectic. This week I will try to get up earlier or take something off my schedule to make space for it. I only managed half a page this entire week.
raslalique has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- fritopia cheered this 3 months ago
- robert henderson cheered this 4 months ago
- Dandere cheered this 7 months ago
- parsonfox cheered this 8 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 10 months ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 11 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 12 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 12 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 12 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 13 months ago
- Rudiano Bambino cheered this 13 months ago
- GreenLongings cheered this 13 months ago