Today is one of those days that evokes those three little words: can’t trust anything.
www.asa.edu/ Begin your career in IT with ASA's Specialized Training Certificate.
www.careercenters.com/Training Classroom Style With Small Classes Flexible & Affordable – Midtown NYC
www.mindedgeonline.com/ Register Today and Save 10% on Online PMI-ACP Exam Prep (21 PDUs)
www.villanovau.com/ContractManagement Master Contract Management Online Prep for Certification. Learn More.
www.searchinq.com/Computer+Training Search Computer Training Find Great Results and Info.
A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other has written 6 entries about this goal
will be to burn a CD by myself.
The troubleshooting will follow the basic learning curve, but I am practically crackling with excitement at learning to scan, send, and print images.
The printer is a good Epson, probably not good enough to scan and send artwork for professional purpose, but good enough to learn on and hone skills.
Leonardo was amazed, and wanted some secret spy documents scanned and printed. “Twere nothing,” said the good Rat, pleased at the minor achievement.
Leonardo came over, we wanted to print some photos as reference for figure studies. We realised that we both lack up-to-date printers.
The big goal is still to scan and send artwork independently, but using a good printer effortlessly will be a step.
because I am still reliant, dependent if something goes wrong and I can’t troubleshoot.
I do not want to be dependent. The computer must be completely free from others and dependent on me alone.
I have learned much in the past while about history and private browsing. A spy essential!
I’ve learned to open files in photoshop! I designed some labels for my summer jam, based on simple type and illustration. That’s a coup for Rat. I can now put photos on the computer, and send them. I am learning to monkey around with the photos- crop them, get rid of stray fingers and hair, et cetera.
This week, I want to figure out how to burn a CD for friends: the 21-1/2 songs of 2007.
Still not savvy, but getting better all the time.
A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other has gotten 41 cheers on this goal.
- ♫ not ur kind of jin ♫ cheered this 2 months ago
- malenaxsiempre cheered this 3 months ago
- ~*Serenity*~ cheered this 3 months ago
- onesweetworld01 cheered this 3 months ago
- ☺☺ Attitude ☺☺ cheered this 5 months ago
- dundas_queen cheered this 6 months ago
- Kira cheered this 8 months ago
- GreenLongings cheered this 13 months ago
- Froggilee cheered this 14 months ago
- hhannah cheered this 18 months ago
- Garcia Girl cheered this 18 months ago
- OsisIsis7777 cheered this 21 months ago
- Simon cheered this 1 year ago
- joeyinthebush cheered this 2 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 2 years ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 2 years ago
- laws 43 cheered this 2 years ago
- On seas less hideously serene cheered this 2 years ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 3 years ago
- David cheered this 3 years ago
- Katerina09 cheered this 3 years ago