I am holding out for someone who has less of an alcohol problem than me. :)
www.maturesinglesonly.com/ Meet Sincere, Mature Singles. Everyone is Serious and Screened.
www.lifescript.com/ 9 Common Relationship Killers. Learn What Guys DON'T Want.
www.qimacros.com/cp-cpk-template-excel Cp Cpk Pp Ppk Excel Template. Get Started - Download 30 Day Trial
Rebecca has written 16 entries about this goal
My single friends and I have what we call a “10/2 challenge” – dating 10 new guys within 2 months. It’s a way for us to meet new people without “interviewing for a new husband.”
In the past 5 days, I had 4 first dates and a second date. I’m a bit of an overachiever. LOL I have 2 second dates and a 3rd date in the next week. I’m having a blast and meeting some great people.
Just letting Valentine’s Day pass unobtrusively
Treating myself and my son to a day of all-out, heart-filled, chocolate and roses extravaganza
my Very First Valentine’s Day Alone…in 25 years.
I had roasted garlic for dinner tonight and there’s no one here to complain. :D
I can invite whoever I want to the theater now that I’ve moved on from my “transition man.”
I don’t have to share unless I want to.
I don’t have to consult anyone about my finances.
I am completely in charge of my life.
...with a girlfriend tonight to get some dinner and catch up.
It’s nice to be single and be able to set my own schedule, including not getting out of bed until I’m good and ready.
The other night…
Low light, Dar Williams on my new iHome, a lavender candle suffusing the room with scent, clean cotton sheets, new pillow, warm comforter, glass of wine, and a good book.
Does it get any better than that?
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
(Christmas week is not the easiest…)
5. Reading the newspaper for over an hour and not worrying about anyone else getting bored
4. Meeting someone new on eHarmony.
3. Napping on the couch without the TV on and without being judged.
2. Shoveling the snow on my timetable.
1. And the best thing I loved about being single this weekend was….Knowing my kids are happier now.
But man, I’m missing physical affection. Hugs from my kids are nice, but not quite the same thing.
OK, back to the regularly scheduled celebration.
...around the holidays. :-(
I’m having a rough day today.
Rebecca has gotten 93 cheers on this goal.
- Dixie3540 cheered this 4 years ago
- Flycello cheered this 4 years ago
- Asari cheered this 5 years ago
- kiernanswain cheered this 5 years ago
- caffdolphgrl cheered this 5 years ago
- guess_whos_bizzack cheered this 5 years ago
- Bee(Q) cheered this 5 years ago
- nevadagirlamber cheered this 5 years ago
- Wundergrl21 cheered this 5 years ago
- clearthinker cheered this 5 years ago
- disturbed_halo cheered this 5 years ago
- Mary Hawkins cheered this 5 years ago
- princessTAB cheered this 5 years ago
- Danielle cheered this 5 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 5 years ago
- kurkulis cheered this 5 years ago
- inneedofinspiration cheered this 5 years ago
- nina and james cheered this 5 years ago
- XxRicaxX cheered this 5 years ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 5 years ago
- chuck82 cheered this 5 years ago