For every mistake we must surely be learning, still my guitar gently weeps..
What I learnt about myself
1. I’m insecured and worry too much.
2. I like to keep bad feelings to myself.
3. I don’t stand up for myself when I’m being mistreated.
4. I get silent when I’m angry.
5. I’m needy and clingy.
6. I’m sensitive and emotional.
7. I care too muh and give too much.
8. I’m not as independent as I thought I was.
9. I get jelous sometimes.
10. I tend to lose myself in a relationship.
1. I’m very sweet and romantic.
2. I’m sensitive to the needs of others.
3. I’m caring and considerate.
4. I accept my partner for who he is and I never judge him.
5. I always stand by my partner and be supportive.
6. I am able to be with someone through thick and thin.
7. I have the capacity to love so completely that it overshadows everything else.
8. I can have a serious relationship.
9. I’m not afraid of sex anymore. I’m actually quite good at it.
10. I am stronger than I thought I was.
11. I’m honest and loyal.
12. I am able to appreciate my partner.
13. I’m the one who will always stay in love with my lover like it is the first time.
14. I get alone well with my partner’s family and mates.
15. I’m smart and eager to learn/try everything.
16. I’m a beautiful girl with great personality
17. I am willing to change my weaknesses to make the relationship work.
18. I know how to compromise.
19. I’m good at listening.
20. I’m the best girlfriend one can ever get.
What I learnt from the relationships
1. If you’re someone’s second choice, don’t bother.
2. Honesty is the only way to relate that’s worth bothering with.
3. Love is not just through the good times but the true test of love is when the going gets tough.
4. Always put myself first. Don’t try to please anyone.
5. Don’t go out with selfish/self-centered people.
6. Don’t spend too much time together. Have a life of my own.
7. Don’t give up the chances to meet new people.
8. Don’t neglect my friends.
9. Take it slow. Don’t rush into sex too fast.
10. Be my own boss. Learn to speak out my opinions and stand up for myself.
11. Communication is priceless.
12. Tell him what’s on my mind. Let him know if what he does bothers me.
13. Not to give too much as people tend to take advantage of you and take you for granted. Don’t be too nice.
14. Don’t be fooled by false promises.Don’t believe it until it’s proven.
15. Don’t tolerate lies and dishonesty.
16. Nothing lasts “forever”. People change. But if you’re willing to put a lot of effort to make it work, it will last.
17. Don’t show your fears or insecurities; men see that as a weakness.
18. Not settling for less than what I know I deserve.
19. Don’t make someone your everything.
20. No one can make me happy. Happiness comes from within.
21. I am the one I can truly rely on.
22. Be with someone who appreaciates what I do for him.
23. Leave him if he can’t accept me for who I truly am.
24. Never ever beg if he decides to give up. Let him go and do it with a pride.
25. Only make big compromise when there’s a ring on my finger.
26. Relationships take lots of work from everyone, and sometimes they just aren’t sustainable.
27. Despite what the Beatles say, Love is NOT all you need.
28. Don’t date someone who doesn’t respect my culture.
29. I realized I was worth way more than I was given credit for. Now I know any man will be lucky to have me.
30. No matter how good looking, smart, funny, sexy, financially stable, nice, wonderful or perfect someone seems to be for me, one of the biggest factors is that THEY REALLY LIKE/LOVE me too. If they could let me go that easy, than they didn’t share my feelings and that issue alone makes them NOT the perfect one for me.