I pulled out my chanter this afternoon. Need to get back to this, if not for any other reason than to help my breathing.
www.thepipershut.com/ Start here! Bagpipe lessons advice, practice chanters, tutorials, reeds
www.rghardiestore.com/ Great Value Beginner's Package. Tutor Books and Practice Chanters
www.amazon.com/Musical_Instruments Sound Values on Instruments. 400,000 Guitars, Keyboards & More.
www.bagpipelessons.com/ Join thousands of pipers who have discovered these amazing lessons.
redstar has written 5 entries about this goal
So I really need to get on this. It will help with my lung capacity for running.
Ive begun practicing Scotland the Brave, hoping in a couple of weeks I can play it flawlessly
I’m playing scales!
I signed up to take lessons through one of those adult ed night school things and the first lesson is tonight.
redstar has gotten 57 cheers on this goal.
- fairevrai cheered this 4 months ago
- Blessed cheered this 5 months ago
- johnest cheered this 5 months ago
- Dylzaur cheered this 6 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 7 months ago
- Kira cheered this 8 months ago
- Rhoswen cheered this 8 months ago
- AgneZed cheered this 11 months ago
- Theskysthelimit1976 cheered this 13 months ago
- WaLaHa cheered this 14 months ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 14 months ago
- Xenophanes cheered this 15 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 16 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 16 months ago
- Avittorio cheered this 16 months ago
- Lagniappe cheered this 21 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 21 months ago
- A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other cheered this 21 months ago
- Natalia cheered this 2 years ago
- frogmorton cheered this 2 years ago
- shirley higgins cheered this 4 years ago