I pulled out my chanter this afternoon. Need to get back to this, if not for any other reason than to help my breathing.
www.thepipershut.com/ Start here! Bagpipe lessons advice, practice chanters, tutorials, reeds
www.amazon.com/ Buy learn to play bagpipes at Amazon! Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
www.shop411.com/Deals Find our Lowest Possible Price! Search for Learn To Play The Bagpipes
learn.dojouniversity.com/ How and when to oil your pipes. Free Virtual Class for Bagpipers
redstar has written 5 entries about this goal
So I really need to get on this. It will help with my lung capacity for running.
Ive begun practicing Scotland the Brave, hoping in a couple of weeks I can play it flawlessly
I’m playing scales!
I signed up to take lessons through one of those adult ed night school things and the first lesson is tonight.
redstar has gotten 60 cheers on this goal.
- Bob1623 cheered this 1 week ago
- view_from_nowhen cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Katrinia17 cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Gosudar cheered this 2 months ago
- fairevrai cheered this 7 months ago
- Blessed cheered this 8 months ago
- johnest cheered this 8 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 10 months ago
- Kira cheered this 11 months ago
- Rhoswen cheered this 12 months ago
- AgneZed cheered this 14 months ago
- Theskysthelimit1976 cheered this 16 months ago
- WaLaHa cheered this 17 months ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 17 months ago
- Xenophanes cheered this 18 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 19 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 19 months ago
- Avittorio cheered this 19 months ago
- Lagniappe cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago
- A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other cheered this 2 years ago