I will have 4 days to myself next week, so Im hoping I can sit down and do the last read through and bite the bullet and get an ISBN number for both an electronic copy and a hard copy.
www.outskirtspress.com/ From $399. Keep your rights. Set your pricing. Free guide.
www.mypublisher.com/ Create Your Own Photo Books, Cards, Calendars & Canvas Prints!
www.createspace.com/ Editing, Marketing and Design Plans Help You Publish Your Book Today!
www.findyourpublisher.com/ We'll Find the Right Book Publisher In Simple 3 Step Process. Move Now!
www.dogearpublishing.net/ Complete control, greater profit & less cost - you keep all rights
redstar has written 5 entries about this goal
This is a goal for the next couple of months. I want to do one last edit, then bite the bullet and publish both a hard copy and an e-pub version.
Name change official next month. Going to wait until then.
Now that desktop publishing seems to be the norm I think once my brain is no longer numb from my dissertation I will start working on this.
happy ending with closure
the ending with no closure. There are two more books. Not sure what to do.
redstar has gotten 68 cheers on this goal.
- Darwin101 cheered this 1 day ago
- Dylzaur cheered this 5 days ago
- ClumsyPanda cheered this 1 week ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Tiredofbeingme cheered this 4 weeks ago
- AshaVera cheered this 1 month ago
- gjkhjr01 cheered this 2 months ago
- rosewilder cheered this 3 months ago
- voiceoftheguns cheered this 3 months ago
- Meredith cheered this 3 months ago
- ladybirdy cheered this 7 months ago
- Amy Two cheered this 7 months ago
- dec80 cheered this 8 months ago
- solasea cheered this 8 months ago
- Pete cheered this 8 months ago
- MapOfYourHead cheered this 8 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 8 months ago
- DocD cheered this 8 months ago
- baileys_truffle cheered this 9 months ago
- TheSwissFox cheered this 9 months ago