I’m not great about sitting down and praying formally because my stupid mind wanders, but there are times I feel so close to God. I also seem to pray little amounts here and there throughout my day, and sometimes just sit and think about God.
www.ask.com/How+To+Pray+Effectively Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.about.com/How+To+Pray+Effectively How To Pray Effectively Search Now! Over 60 Million Visitors.
howtoprayaneffectiv.buyerpricer.com/ Looking for How To Pray An Effective Prayer Info? Get Results.
www.nevilleburns.com/prayerbooks Books About How To Pray & Release God's Miracle Power Into Your Life
www.jkstories.com/ Ever feel like God's not listening? Me too, and I'm tired of knocking.
Feeling Hopeful has written 2 entries about this goal
I feel bad because I pray, but not regularly. I believe in God. I believe He wants to hear from me. I wonder if I do not pray more because I am not a super social person in general. If my family and I don’t call or visit each other for a long time, we are ok with that. Maybe I see God the same way.
I need to try to talk to God more.
Feeling Hopeful has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- aswedishlime cheered this 3 years ago
- N2thecalmb4thestorm cheered this 4 years ago
- histdoc cheered this 4 years ago
- MissQueenBee cheered this 5 years ago
- brannen cheered this 5 years ago
- Jennifer cheered this 5 years ago
- vivacekate cheered this 5 years ago
- um_okay cheered this 5 years ago
- Adar cheered this 6 years ago
- Kristina cheered this 6 years ago
- LauralyBeautiful cheered this 6 years ago
- Sister Golden Hair cheered this 6 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 6 years ago
- MamaKitty cheered this 6 years ago
- kellgo cheered this 6 years ago
- popsicletoes cheered this 7 years ago
- Celtic Christian cheered this 7 years ago