Lounging with Frog and JM on the deck, gazing at the moon, and laughing our way through the evening. Complete and utter joy and relaxation.
rosewilder has written 6 entries about this goal
even though their price was so high.
I had a to-do list the size of Texas today, and when I had completed about half of it, I rewarded myself with 10 minutes of nuzzle time with our new baby rabbit.
Frog unexpectedly brought home a baby bunny that needed a home a few weeks ago, and the children have been thrilled. I haven’t spent much time with her yet, so I made sure to do so today.
She was so adorable! She licked my hands and hopped on and off my lap, and didn’t seem to be very frightened by my handling her as long as I was sitting. She even let me lay nose to nose with her, feeling her tiny whiskers brushing my face.
I look forward to this every Memorial Day. I am listening to it all day as I work.
(The only glitch in this simple pleasure is that now they don’t play 50s music anymore, as they have replaced it with early 80s music. Please. 80s music isn’t oldies. I am NOT an oldie.)
I usually just drink inexpensive Maxwell house coffee, the kind that comes ground in the big cans for your coffee maker. When I was at a friends house, though, she had this “Donut Shop” coffee that she made in her fancy shmancy Keurig machine. It was divinely delicious. I adored it.
When I mentioned that to Frog, he looked around online, and found Donut Shop coffee for regular coffee machines. It’s a lot more expensive than Maxwell House, but Frog
oh, I LOVE that man! insisted that I treat myself. So I ordered it. (Good thing I never went back for the soap!)
will be the rose and honeysuckle soap I saw in the department store the other day. I looked at it longingly, but I didn’t get it because it wasn’t a necessity.
Well, I’m going back for it. I adore the scents of rose and honeysuckle, and I’m treating myself, cost be darned. Maybe I’ll even get the lilac and lavender (other favorite scents of mine) as well!
rosewilder has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- juneair cheered this 10 months ago
- DayDreamer37 cheered this 10 months ago
- Hawk~ cheered this 11 months ago
- lob cheered this 11 months ago
- Cornucopia cheered this 11 months ago
- DoctorTeeth cheered this 11 months ago
- Noelle cheered this 12 months ago
- Bente2012 cheered this 13 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 13 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 13 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 13 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 13 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 13 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 13 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 13 months ago
- wren cheered this 13 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 13 months ago