Fabric was ironed and is now cut out. All ready for the second round of ironing. Damn ironing. Will do it later. If I do one thing on it every week, it’ll still get done before BBQ season, right?
www.wow.com/Free+Apron+Pattern Search Free Apron Pattern Look Up Quick Results Now!
www.allfreesewing.com/ Find Quick & Easy, Sewing Patterns for Aprons! Plus, Tips & Ideas.
www.customizedgirl.com/apron Have Fun in the Kitchen w/ a Custom Apron! Text, Art, & Your Own Image.
Bee Sage has written 3 entries about this goal
And some extra Bears ribbon because it was on sale and will look nice along the edge of the pockets. Just for a LITTLE flair. Now need to do the dang ironing part. Don’t like ironing. Worst part of the whole sewing process.
This goal rises from the sea, long forgotten, to terrorize the todo list once again.
Measurements taken. Paper saved from Ikea packaging will turn into a pattern. Will have to wander my way to a store for some sort of strap or cording for the ties.
Bee Sage has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- pharmjo cheered this 4 weeks ago
- zhou cheered this 3 months ago
- Ponyo cheered this 4 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 5 months ago
- Zaipher cheered this 7 months ago
- Sandy Gabrielli cheered this 2 years ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- Helen Miller cheered this 2 years ago
- Amy A cheered this 2 years ago
- Ayanadnb <3 cheered this 2 years ago
- Carm cheered this 2 years ago
- Flutterbyflyby3 cheered this 2 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 2 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 2 years ago