So putting it as done
www.doceram.com/ Multiresistant engineering ceramics. Wear · Protection · Insulation
www.htpusa.com/ Eyelets, guides, pulleys, rollers, and tensioners for wire and fiber.
Flangerella-roo has written 15 entries about this goal
it involves lots of money, lots of concrete and a field
it is making me feel very bold
bold and creative.
one of the clear glass pains needs replacing, but that will have to wait, otherwise I am very please
Went to 2 reclamation yards and got 2 belfast sinks for 30 quid and 2 leaded glass windows from another for £25! bargain.
My man has put in one window and here he is cutting the hole for the other
I was in my potting shed which was filled to the brim with plants when my man came in and said that I really needed a greenhouse…
I had just read in the paper about a cut price greenhouse, so we went out and got one!
We then put that up, and put all my plants in it.
Then my lovely man put in some reclaimed windows into my shed and it’s looking really fabulous
I can now see the garden from my wheel.
I am so proud of my pottery! and love my man so much for doing it for me
I just need to have a good clear out in my shed, give the inside walls a coat of paint and get rid of the final bags of rubbish and then I will have my pottery up and running
am quite excited, I will be throwing pots by Easter
got my plaster batts today
so now I have no excuse!!
need to clear my propagators off of the work bench and my man will get them out of the car, as they weigh a tonne
I dont have any heating in the shed but I think I am going to have to have a go anyway
I would like a little pot bellied stove in there with me… will have to see if the local iron mongers have the kind of thing I want
mmmmm, I am getting excited now
now just have to get it out of the car!
also need to make up some plaster batts so I can dry out used clay that I will be practicing with
I also have to clear up the pottery space, but am getting there
happy happy pottery!
What do I have to have in place for this goal to be realised?
And hubby has said we can go to the local pottery supply place and get me some clay
that and I have asked him if we can combine eating burfday cake and cleaning out my little shed/proposed pottery
it’s all I really want for my birthday
just some help getting the pottery up and running
will be nice to have a long weekend as well, will enjoy that
Flangerella-roo has gotten 56 cheers on this goal.
- teoae cheered this 3 months ago
- olivep cheered this 3 years ago
- ThoroughlyBadHat cheered this 4 years ago
- positiveattitudes cheered this 4 years ago
- Annie cheered this 5 years ago
- Kari Daniel cheered this 5 years ago
- PCAB cheered this 5 years ago
- L C cheered this 5 years ago
- HavanaCat cheered this 5 years ago
- Blue_Bird cheered this 5 years ago
- Matko cheered this 5 years ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 5 years ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 5 years ago
- JakeB cheered this 5 years ago
- Sugarpie cheered this 5 years ago
- MamaKitty cheered this 5 years ago
- watsonet cheered this 5 years ago
- SunnyFate cheered this 6 years ago
- m cheered this 6 years ago
- wishstargazer cheered this 6 years ago
- Dawn cheered this 6 years ago