Oh dear! According to the Bone Marrow Registry, only one of aprox. 540 will go on to donate bone marrow! While it makes me happy to know that it is not widely needed (or is it?), my chances of donating are very slim! I am still anxiously awaiting my 18th birthday so I can join the registry – though I am not looking forward to the costs associated with it!
www.deletebloodcancer.org/Marrow_Donor Imagine How Thankful You Would Be Registration is Fast, Easy & Free
www.uchospitals.edu/ See the Latest Approaches to Blood & Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplants
www.about.com/Experts Expert Information. Search Now! Over 60 Million Visitors.
bonemarrowdonationa.buyerpricer.com/ Looking for Bone Marrow Donation Age Limit Info? Get Results Now.
www.ask.com/Blood+Stem+Cell+Donation Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
sainthood has written 1 entry about this goal
sainthood has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- jimrin cheered this 1 week ago
- view_from_nowhen cheered this 2 months ago
- Amy A cheered this 3 months ago
- Free spirit, place of peace cheered this 7 months ago
- amayana cheered this 14 months ago
- Ponyo cheered this 14 months ago
- Ben cheered this 18 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 19 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 19 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 19 months ago
- raslalique cheered this 19 months ago
- Clarionscall89 cheered this 19 months ago
- Sandy Gabrielli cheered this 19 months ago
- Julie Kane cheered this 19 months ago
- Faustus cheered this 19 months ago
- ambler cheered this 19 months ago
- calebcraig cheered this 20 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago