I feel like my head is spinning and I don’t know what to do.
try.organizeyourself.com/results! (It's easier than you think...) - Gain 3 hours per day, for life!
sammeee has written 3 entries about this goal
I feel so much better. Having things hanging around me, waiting to be done only adds to my anxiety. At the moment, I’m feeling that mental clutter seeping back into my life because my exams for my A Levels are only about 45 days away and there has been very limited progress. I’ve been so busy at work that I have simply not had the time, but I HAVE to make time.
I need to get everything finished by April 30th: Several read throughs, note taking, flash cards, and some past exam papers. The remaining papers I’ll do in May to keep things fresh. Oh man. This is going to be tough.
That there is just so much going on, so many things to take care of, and so many things to worry about that crazy anxiety starts to set in?
How do you deal with it?
sammeee has gotten 37 cheers on this goal.
- Lion Heart cheered this 6 months ago
- kaleidoscopelady cheered this 13 months ago
- becoming the Jane I'm supposed to be cheered this 13 months ago
- midev cheered this 14 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 14 months ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 14 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 14 months ago
- tribute_to_erasmus cheered this 14 months ago
- donah1007 cheered this 14 months ago
- stufaluf cheered this 15 months ago
- Kay cheered this 15 months ago
- Lorelai_Gilmore cheered this 17 months ago
- TashaBlue cheered this 20 months ago
- Awaywiththefairies cheered this 20 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 21 months ago
- Scott Bull cheered this 21 months ago
- hhannah cheered this 22 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 22 months ago
- soulsistaa cheered this 22 months ago
- sunkissed86 cheered this 1 year ago
- Gosudar cheered this 1 year ago