Twice this week. It’s a start! I bought some sunscreen from this woman that I know who runs her own home beauty clinics, it’s SPF 30 and I dig the packaging – which makes me want to use it more. Most importantly though, it’s not greasy… I really don’t like greasy products! So, just need to make this a part of my routine now.
www.coppertone.com/ Coppertone® SPORT Pro Series Spray Stays On Strong. Save $1 Now.
www.coolibar.com/ Clothing certified to block 98% UV, Skin Cancer Foundation recommended.
www.neutrogena.com/Suncare Award-Winning Suncare from the #1 Dermatologist-Recommended Brand.
www.sunprecautions.com/ SPF 100+ Clothes Block 98% UVA/UVB Shop Our Online Catalog Here.
www.landsend.com/Womens 30% Off Everything. Hurry, Offer Ends Tuesday, 5/21!
sammeee has written 2 entries about this goal
Sometimes when I wear make-up, my foundation has SPF 15… But it’s really not enough and covers only a small area. Trying to build sunscreen into my routine! Any recommendations on a good sunscreen for the face?
sammeee has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- JNJCat cheered this 15 months ago
- Josh cheered this 21 months ago
- IheartJJ cheered this 21 months ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 22 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 23 months ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 23 months ago
- Rebecca cheered this 23 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 23 months ago
- Hyacinth Girl cheered this 23 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 23 months ago
- Carla cheered this 23 months ago