Paying down my debt. I still owe $12,000 to my school loans and $15,000 to my car loan. I’m making enormous progress though. I haven’t had credit card debt for about 6 years. So now I’m taking on a mortgage. I think I can finish paying off my school loans by summer and start saving about $1000/month immediately. That is first on the list… start saving. Second, keep paying down debt
www.pktesting.com/product-testing Get Paid To Test Exciting New Food, Drink, & Other Products. Apply Now!
www.youravon.com/ Earn From Home. Earn Online. Become an AVON® Representative Now!
www.surveymoneymachines.com/ Work Online and Make Money Get Paid Taking Surveys (100% Free)
www.searchinq.com/WorkForMoneyOnline Info on Work For Money Online Answers, Results and Great Info!
makemoneyworking.localbuzz.us/ Top Make Money Work For Me Browse These Free Resources Now!
Sean Elstone has written 1 entry about this goal
Sean Elstone has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- aizanity cheered this 2 years ago
- Rachael cheered this 3 years ago
- Jenny King cheered this 4 years ago
- monicasm cheered this 4 years ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 4 years ago
- littlemissfickle2 cheered this 4 years ago
- Zaipher cheered this 4 years ago
- Karen cheered this 4 years ago
- Kika cheered this 4 years ago
- RuckusMaker cheered this 4 years ago