Got another assignment back, did well :)
www.digitaltransitions.com/ Discover Phase One's Newest Back. Register online or give us a call.
www.southern-tool.com/ Hardness Testers, Ultrasonic Guages Coating Thickness & Roughness Guage
www.manipal.edu/Admissions_Open_2014 Join the Top Ranked Medical College Admissions Open for 2014 Batch.
seasonal has written 20 entries about this goal
Got results back from the scary exams, and I passed them both!
Just need to get portfolio back! However very difficult to fail that. So 5th year here I come :)
Just did the MCQ….
totally feeling half/half about it, could have gone either way.
not going to think about it, going for a run and more study
so sick of it…
Today has been a ridiculously hot day, I spent most of the day trying to fend of a headache at working, while eating away at myself for my again falling through house issues (yes its happening again), as well as discussing quitting work for the next year, and endless endless paperwork, as well as the fact that I was at work when really needed to study. Popping panadols in an attempt to fend of the evil vicious headache coming upon me.
Tonight is cool though, and it makes me SO HAPPY. so happy. I can study in coolness of this evening/night, and I will get things done.
I’m starting to feel more positive about this exam… somewhat.
- MOCK ICE
Things to be completed this week
- BGD notes, pracs
- HM notes, pracs
- AE notes, pracs
- SH notes, pracs
- read clinical notes book
—> examinations every single day
1. HM anatomy
2. AE notes
3. AE anatomy
4. cardio, resp, git, neuro run through
5. ecg revision
Today I am
- HM notes
- anatomy for HM
- pathological specimens for HM
- AE lecture notes
- AE CMTs
- AE anatomy
- cardio + respiraotry + gastro
Practical day – the day I go through all the practicals of the coursee
examinations, go through all examinations be perfect enough to perform them all on P tomorrow
CMTs CMTs CMTs
begin going through lectures again
I’m staying in on a friday night, how pathetically sad well… tonight I am
- finishing my portfolio
- revising BGD
- studying cardio and practicing the exam
- adding references to my interview to the group project
This is a hell of a lot of work, and I’m going to be so happy when I get all of that done :)
seasonal has gotten 28 cheers on this goal.
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 2 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 2 years ago
- sjsuphilly cheered this 2 years ago
- itsasecret cheered this 2 years ago
- Vladivos cheered this 2 years ago
- Zorea cheered this 2 years ago
- KudosFiFi13 cheered this 2 years ago
- aka cheered this 2 years ago
- Straha cheered this 2 years ago
- Stephen cheered this 2 years ago
- Pete cheered this 2 years ago
- Hafez Abroomandi cheered this 2 years ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 3 years ago
- Andrew Ishtiaq cheered this 3 years ago
- Lanie cheered this 3 years ago
- wenxin cheered this 3 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 3 years ago
- nevadagirlamber cheered this 3 years ago
- Xaavier cheered this 3 years ago