I live in an apartment (an apartment on a university campus, nonetheless, with three roommates), so I can’t have dogs or cats as pets. I really am an animal lover and grew up with both dogs and cats, so living in an apartment without animals has been a little lonely. I can’t remember how I thought of a turtle as a pet, but once I came across the idea it sounded perfect. Turtles are great! Also, as far as I know, they require very little maintenance – which is great for me, since I am a college student and also have work when I’m not in class. I only know that turtles, plus their aquariums and everything that goes with, can become expensive. I’ll have to wait a while and save up some money, but for now I’ll try to come up with a name :)
www.petsmart.com/Turtles Find adoptable turtles - plus tips, products & articles at PetSmart®
www.turtleshack.com/BabyTurtles Get 3 Baby Turtles For Only $14.95! Order Online Or Call 800-517-1809.
www.palmbeachanimaldoctor.com/ Full Pet Store & Animal Doctor. Food, Toys, Pets, Medical, More.
www.merryfieldmotel.com/Ft-Lauderdale Pet Day Care in Fort Lauderdale Free day, call (888) 414-7459
samIam has written 1 entry about this goal
samIam has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- whahappen cheered this 4 months ago
- holly_3 cheered this 9 months ago
- soundoftrees cheered this 10 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 10 months ago
- heazyn cheered this 10 months ago
- JaneMarie cheered this 10 months ago
- DocD cheered this 10 months ago
- ghostsintowers cheered this 10 months ago
- Biddly Bong cheered this 10 months ago
- alysse14 cheered this 10 months ago
- Cats&Scales cheered this 10 months ago