a story about Africa: Something I didn’t know. That when an elephant reaches puberty, the are driven away into the forrest by the herd to have a time of testing. “Sometimes,” he said, when they are in the forest, they mate with a rhino, because their urges are so strong. They often produce a hybrid offspring” he said. “kinda like a cross between a donkey and a horse (a mule)”. I asked him what they called the strange creature. “elephino!!” was his reply.
Timothy has written 4 entries about this goal
here in St. Louis. The only problem was, the attendees would generally forget when and where the meeting was.
By far the most popular goal here at 43 things is Stop Procrastinating. There’s a catch 22 here. You can procrastinate about ending your procrastination. In fact, out of 1205 people who want to do this, only 19 have achieved it so far. That’s a success rate of only 1.57%. Not very impressive. That’s why I have a goal “Start Procrastinating”. It’s much easier to have a goal that you actually can do than to one that has a snowball’s chance in Hades to achieve. Why do today what you can put off ‘till tomorrow?
Humor strikes where it may, when it may. Entries on this goal will be either humor I write (you may call them attempts, if you like), or links to funny things we all can enjoy. I don’t want to make this goal rigid, because that would be antithetical to the goal itself.
Timothy has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Ángela Acuña Moreno cheered this 3 years ago
- jreale cheered this 7 years ago
- thejustini cheered this 8 years ago
- Cynthia cheered this 8 years ago
- nosebleed cheered this 9 years ago
- dirgon cheered this 9 years ago
- Suzy cheered this 9 years ago
- turquoisefloyd cheered this 9 years ago
- Chicago Outfit cheered this 9 years ago
- olwen cheered this 9 years ago
- Chitra cheered this 9 years ago