I did finish one box of files, and very little of it was things I needed to keep. Now, just one box to go to mark this goal as finished!
www.taxact.com/Free-eFile Free 2013 IRS eFile for Everyone! Prepare & eFile Today w/TaxACT®.
www.nortonzone.com/business Safe & Easy Sharing for Business. Free Norton Zone Business Trial.
www.turbotax.com/Free Simple Fed. Returns Prep/File Free. It's The Year Of The You - Act Now!
www.freetaxusa.com/ E-File Free Directly to the IRS 100% Free Federal. Free Taxes!
www.legalzoom.com/Start-Your-Last-Will It’s Easier & Less Expensive with LegalZoom®. Total Customer Support!
sierrak has written 9 entries about this goal
is to clean off my desk and unpack at least one of the boxes from the old file cabinet. Even more important sub-goal is to find the title to the car, which we want to trade it and the license plate on it expires on January 20.
That I need to sort out. Not surprised. One of them is almost finished though! It contained primarily old receipts so was fairly easy to file away.
I emptied out the last file cabinet drawer of mine left in Lakewood. Turned out is contained mostly very old checking statements (from the 90s!) and correspondence from my kids’ schools. So this was an easy drawer to deal with, except for tearing up all the old checking information, since we don’t have a shredder.
Now, all I have to get this goal done is to sort out one and a half moving boxes of paper already in Reno. I’m pretty sure these boxes contain a lot of obsolete stuff too, it’s just a question of getting myself psyched up to tackle the challenge.
needing to be sorted out. I found another box of paper that’s been sitting there for over a year! My goal is to go through it this week. If I haven’t missed it in a year, it should be pretty easy, right?
Our credit union had a shredding company come to the bank today, and we dropped off quite a bit of paper to be shredded.
Progress on this goal is slow, but it’s good to get rid of the out-dated paper!
The file cabinet is in Reno, but I have a bunch of un-filed paper still at the old house. I’m trying to sort through it, so I don’t move more stuff that I just end up throwing away.
I’ve made my way through the half-box, so I have just two moving boxes left to go!
I’ve moved most of my files now, but didn’t get a chance to purge the outdated stuff in them before I moved. I’ve already gone through some of them so far, but I have two and a half moving boxes left to sort through. Whew! It’s a lot, but needs to be done before we can move on with our tax preparation.
I’m resolved to go through the files before just sticking them back in my file cabinet. I think when I’m done, I’ll actually have extra room left in the file cabinet.
sierrak has gotten 20 cheers on this goal.
- princessTAB cheered this 1 week ago
- Straha cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Mme Delacroix cheered this 1 month ago
- rosewilder cheered this 1 month ago
- cia007 cheered this 2 months ago
- AmyBB25 cheered this 4 months ago
- MicroWhisper cheered this 8 months ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 19 months ago
- •≫Aemorniel≪• cheered this 19 months ago
- arriettyclock cheered this 19 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 20 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 20 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 22 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 22 months ago
- zhou cheered this 22 months ago
- Bente2012 cheered this 22 months ago
- Butterfly cheered this 23 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 1 year ago
- DesertSpring cheered this 2 years ago
- herling cheered this 2 years ago