Over the weekend, I found the last quarter which I needed (Hawaii) in my change! My album is now complete. It’s fun to look at all the different designs and see how each state chose to represent itself.
www.webster.ac.th/ American accredited university. MBA, Psychology, Media, learn more.
www.compagnie-bourse.fr/ Buy, Sell, Auction, 750K+ members free pricing data & research
coins.bidstart.com/ Auctions, Store Items, Want Lists. Buy & Sell Coins. 75,000 Members.
www.coinsofamerica.com/State_quarters American State Quarters State quarters at Coins of America.
sierrak has written 19 entries about this goal
I still haven’t found a Hawaii quarter yet! They must be quite rare…..as soon as I find this one, my collection will be finished!
Yesterday I received an Alaska quarter in my change. It is just lovely!
Can’t beleive it’s been five months since I found a new aurter, wow! Now I just need to find Hawaii, and I am finished!
Found lurking on my coffee table!
This is an awesome quarter design, and is definitely one of my favorites.
Now I only need two more: Alaska and Hawaii, and they are not out yet!
Yesterday evening I found a New Mexico quarter. This quarter has been in circulation for over a month and I just now saw my first one.
I saw “good karma” because I got the quarter in my change at Walgreens. The Boy asked me to take him to Walgreens to purchase more index cards for his science project, and his timing was lousy (he asked ten minutes before CSI started!) But I took him anyway, and was rewarded with getting the quarter!
Finally, today I found a Missouri quarter. It’s a nice one, showing the St. Louis Arch and some river explorers.
My collection is almost finished! I am missing only two quarters that are currently in circulation, which are Ohio and New Mexico. Has anyone seen a New Mexico quarter yet??
I found the Iowa quarter while on our little vacation. Now I only have three more to find of the ones that are in circulation now: which are: Minnesota, Ohio, and Missouri.
I had been thinking for some time I should look through my son’s piggy bank and see what quarters I could find in there! Wow! That kid has a lot of change! Now I know where to go for a loan in the future! (Don’t worry, I replaced them with other quarters grin)
I found five more quarters for my collection….California, Nebraska, Texas, Tennessee, and Illinois.
Now I have 42 of the 46 quarters that are in circulation. The ones that I am missing are Minnesota, Ohio, Iowa, and Missouri.
This is a fun goal! My little collection is pretty interesting to look at. I’d really recommend making a quarter collection like this.
Last night my darling daughter gave me an Oklahoma quarter which she got in her change.
How nice of her! And it looks to be in almost mint condition!
Yesterday I also found the North Carolina quarter as well. Now I only need nine more to finish my collection up to this point.
Today I found another quarter for my collection…Rhode Island. This one shows an old-fashioned sailboat and a bridge called the Pell Bridge in the background.
Now I only need 10 more of the quarters that are already in circulation!
sierrak has gotten 26 cheers on this goal.
- diamondlightfoot cheered this 3 years ago
- Missa cheered this 3 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 4 years ago
- Frannie cheered this 4 years ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 4 years ago
- BE the change you wish to see in the world! cheered this 4 years ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 4 years ago
- jesselover123 cheered this 4 years ago
- russellviii cheered this 4 years ago
- Des cheered this 4 years ago
- fireant cheered this 4 years ago
- RingADingGirl cheered this 4 years ago
- Mar1anneC cheered this 4 years ago
- Pajodama is cheered this 5 years ago
- purplefibermom cheered this 5 years ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 5 years ago
- Emelle cheered this 5 years ago
- Gertie cheered this 5 years ago
- Wendy cheered this 5 years ago
- sjsuphilly cheered this 5 years ago
- lovingeveryminute cheered this 5 years ago