73. Watch my kids play together
www.mormon.org/plan-of-happiness Knowing answers to life's big questions helps us find joy...
silversrfer has written 32 entries about this goal
Being a parent definitely is unlike anything else…
70. Cheryl’s cookies for Christmas
71. Being together on the holidays
69. Gaining perspective. I haven’t looked at my list in three years. It’s nice to detach oneself from things and reevaluate what makes one happy. Perspective is good.
68. people who can’t gauge my age.
i went to the bookstore with my fiance over the weekend; he wanted to get his nephew an ACT review book. he took it to the register, and the cashier asked him if he would be taking the ACT soon. he said no, of course; the book wasn’t for him. the cashier then proceeded to ask me if i was the lucky person taking the exam. i looked at her with a wry smile and told her that i took those kinds of tests about ten to twelve years ago… (ooh has it been that long??) then i thanked her for the generous compliment…
i have been kind of lax on this goal lately…
63. having the first meeting between parents and future in-laws go pretty well (whew!)
64. getting stuff in the mail that’s more than junk mail (actual letters)
65. things working out as planned
66. family guy and peanut butter jelly time
67. watching my niece play wii bowling with my dad
57. homemade pizelles
59. going through a box of old stuff and finding things you forgot you still had
60. getting rid of the stuff you found in the old box because you realize you aren’t attached to it or need it anymore
61. finding a great apartment
56. finding out that my (future) nephew won second place on his science fair project, and that my niece’s drawing won the contest and that her drawing will be featured in the paper!
54. sitting in the library, hearing someone pass gas, and being glad it wasn’t me… lmao… (and that i’m not within smelling range)
55. being old enough to realize i don’t need to pile on make-up to be beautiful
51. helping (more like encouraging) my (future) nephew with his science project
52. beef with broccoli and lo mein from the chinese place down the street
silversrfer has gotten 8 cheers on this goal.
- Demidog cheered this 2 years ago
- dreamingbree cheered this 5 years ago
- madras cheered this 6 years ago
- angelfishu88 cheered this 6 years ago
- Andrew Smyk cheered this 6 years ago
- Taz cheered this 6 years ago
- Adar cheered this 6 years ago
- lesetoiles cheered this 6 years ago
- lachatte cheered this 6 years ago