I finally got a bike today. It’s a used one, but it’s REALLY nice. I’m really excited to be able to get out there and go. If the weather is nice tomorrow, I might be riding somewhere and eating lunch outside with a book. I’m still going to wait to check this off when I actually start biking though.
www.thealpinechallenge.com/ HotChillee stage road event in Alps Pro style w/ rolling road closures
www.alaskabike.com/ Fully Supported, Inn-To-Inn Tours. Recommended by Frommer's!
www.linksbiketours.com/ Guided or Self-Guided Tours Experienced Senior Leaders
www.pure-adventures.com/Arizona/ Come ride the west's best secret, year round, desert to Grand Canyon.
www.breakaway-adventures.com/ Self-guided Bike Tours of Europe in Spain, Italy, England and more
singinsilence17 has written 3 entries about this goal
I’ve been wanting to for the past couple of weeks, but its been raining almost constantly. I’m really hoping it gets nice soon so I can find a route that I can ride this summer.
Well, I got all our bikes out from the garage to check to make sure they all worked. Sadly, all of them are in pretty bad shape except for one. I need to take my bike to get fixed soon and then I should finally be on my way.
singinsilence17 has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- RubyCheeks cheered this 3 years ago
- space0cadet cheered this 4 years ago
- porfavornofubar cheered this 4 years ago
- Mike cheered this 4 years ago
- nealcassady cheered this 4 years ago
- change everything cheered this 5 years ago
- LittleWolf cheered this 5 years ago
- Pete cheered this 5 years ago
- Dee cheered this 5 years ago