I finally got a bike today. It’s a used one, but it’s REALLY nice. I’m really excited to be able to get out there and go. If the weather is nice tomorrow, I might be riding somewhere and eating lunch outside with a book. I’m still going to wait to check this off when I actually start biking though.
www.alaskabike.com/ Fully Supported, Inn-To-Inn Tours. Recommended by Frommer's!
www.mtii.com/Adamec.html Adamec HD Jacksonville area classes License endorsement testing
www.winecountrybikes.com/ Sonoma & Napa Local Experts Casual to Epic, Custom, Self-Guided
www.bicycleadventures.com/ High Quality And Expert Guides. Book Your Bike Tour With Us Today!
www.visitnh.gov/ Get Out on the Open Road & Head to NH. Famous Rally Week June 8-16.
singinsilence17 has written 3 entries about this goal
I’ve been wanting to for the past couple of weeks, but its been raining almost constantly. I’m really hoping it gets nice soon so I can find a route that I can ride this summer.
Well, I got all our bikes out from the garage to check to make sure they all worked. Sadly, all of them are in pretty bad shape except for one. I need to take my bike to get fixed soon and then I should finally be on my way.
singinsilence17 has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- RubyCheeks cheered this 3 years ago
- space0cadet cheered this 4 years ago
- porfavornofubar cheered this 4 years ago
- Mike cheered this 4 years ago
- nealcassady cheered this 4 years ago
- change everything cheered this 4 years ago
- LittleWolf cheered this 4 years ago
- Pete cheered this 4 years ago
- Dee cheered this 4 years ago