41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- My father most definitely.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- No. Even the idea of that is insane, to be honest!
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- I think that those who truly live are most focused on the present moment and are not afraid to take risks. They never let fear influence their decisions. They never delay things they can enjoy today to be done “one day”. They act instead of making too detailed plans that don’t work in the real world. They love life and feel gratitude towards everything good that happens to them. They trust life/universe/God or whatever it is they believe in.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
- The moment I start to feel I know something is right, I do it. If I absolutely know for sure something is right – either that I’m going to succeed or that I’ll deeply regret it later in my life if I don’t give it a try now – then I also know I’ve done enough thinking and planning to just go for it.
Of course this depends on a risk I’m planning to take. If it can affect other people, I think and plan more than I do when it only affects myself.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- I guess many people believe that failure is not always just an event but sometimes also a person. That’s not true of course but beliefs aren’t always rational (or at least I know that my beliefs aren’t :-)). Some people might be afraid of what other people are going to think of them if they make mistakes in public.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- I honestly don’t care so much what other people think of me – it’s my own (often harsh) judgement I actually seem to be afraid of. Of course it’d be nice if everyone accepted me the way I am, though, but that’s simply not realistic, so I prefer not caring what strangers think about me :)
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- Today, probably.
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
- Life and people. I do try to express my love everyday :)
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
- I don’t think I’ll remember any particular day but I know I’ll remember this time.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
- I’m glad to say I really feel I’m making them myself :)