01. Write a note on the toilet paper of public restroom. – Wrote “Olet kaunis!” (“You’re beautiful!”)
06. Buy something with only pennies (or your country’s smallest coin). – Bought organic strawberries.
07. Ask someone if they are a model. – Went to someone and said something along the lines “Hey, sorry if this is too strange – but I just really felt like I should let you know how beautiful you are! Are you a model or something?” It seemed not to creep her out but might have made her day a little brighter. :)
09. Read poetry aloud in public. – Yep, did this. It seemed to scare people a little. :D
12. Sleep naked. – Done.
13. Wear 2 pairs of underwear all day. – Done! Wasn’t too comfortable. :D
14. Ask a stranger with a tattoo if he likes ballet. – Asked someone in front of the theater, got to know that he enjoys ballet and opera.
18. Leave a silly note on a stranger’s car. – Left a note saying “Olet täydellinen juuri sellaisena kuin olet” (“You’re perfect just the way you are”)
28. Touch a snake, frog or turtle. – Touched a frog.
30. Toss an egg a meter (or yard) in the air and catch it. – Done.
31. Hula hoop. – Done. I’m really bad at it!
32. Hold an ice cube until it melts. Do NOT add salt. – I held snow (that I found in front of an indoor ice rink hall), so I’m going to count this done. :D
33. Eat a grape at a grocery store. – Managed to find organic grapes and ate one, although after paying for them. Cheaty, I know.
34. Sing outside. – Sang in a forest when no one was around. This one was probably cheating, too. :-)
39. Buy and wear something from a used clothing store. – I do this all the time.
40. Leave a note in a library book. – Left a few inspirational quotes.
41. Keep your right blinker on for a minute. – Done.
42. Water a plant in the rain. – Done.
43. Find your flashlight while blindfolded. – I attempted to find it, but didn’t succeed. :D
Didn’t want to do:
02. Say “Only 1 person has died in this elevator”. – I almost never use the elevator, and when I do, I don’t want to scare people. :-)
03. Say “You are pretty for a McDonald employee”. – Felt that was too mean.
04. Punch a policeman. – No interest in getting arrested. :-)
05. Buy a lottery ticket. – Just not my thing. I could still do this though sometime later this month.
08. Eat pizza in front of someone else. – I don’t eat pizza.
11. Eat a jar of baby food. – ...I generally don’t eat unhealthy food. :-)
10. Draw a chalk flower in a cemetery. – I did draw a pink chalk flower in cement, but it’d feel too inappropriate to draw one in a cemetery.
15. Post a question regarding sex. – Might do this later.
16. Answer someone’s dirty question. – Might do this later.
17. Wear 2 watches and ask someone for the time. – I don’t own a watch, so can’t do this one. :D
19. Eat a spoonful of instant coffee. – NO!!!
20. Read Gone With the Wind. – No. :D
22. Order a Big Mac at any restaurant other than McDonald’s. – I never eat out so can’t do this.
23. Comment on a post for the “Stop Masterbating” goal (sic). – Don’t want to go bothering people for whom it’s a genuinely important and very personal goal.
24. Eat a dessert made with bacon. – Don’t eat bacon, sorry.
25. Ride a roller coaster. – Nope… they make me sick.
29. Eat one potato chip. – Don’t eat potato chips, either… it’s probably not too difficult to tell that I’m a total health food nazi. :D
35. Watch a horror movie. – Not a fan of horror movies.
36. Add a Menthos to a Diet coke (it causes a reaction and sprays be cautious). – I’m a health food nazi, remember? And wouldn’t want to support companies that make stuff like diet coke and candy. :-)
37. Change your Avatar to Roseanne Barr for 2 days. – No…
38. Get a Brazilian or a trim. – Sorry but no. :D
Might still do during July:
21. Watch the movie Gigli. – Hadn’t heard of this movie before, but I’d love to see a movie that’s said to be one of the worst movies ever made, so I’ll make an attempt to watch it. :D
26. Dance in public.
27. Dye your hair.
Thank you so much Spyrunner for coming up with the idea and all these dares! I’m sorry to be so lame and leave so many of them unattempted. :-) ...but I did have fun with the ones I did!