... I read more than 25 books. I was double checking the books that I have read and noticed that there was one book that I didn’t list. So I didn’t need to worry about finding a book to read in the final 3 hours.
26) Private Members Club by Leonie Fox
Yay, I read more than I thought :o) :o)
25) The Tale of Miss Tiggy-Winkle by Beatrix Potter
I did it! After writing the last entry I had a sudden flash of inspiration. I had some books that were small enough to be considered books and would be quick to read. So I picked one of Beatrix Potter’s many wonderful books and managed to read the above in 5 minutes. Now I don’t feel so bad about not being able to complete this goal, because I DID IT!! YAY!!
Now to take a few days off from all this reading before starting on my next reading x books challenge in 2013.
23) Bad Sign by Easton Royce
24) Our Town by Eric Eliman
Looks like I won’t be completing this goal in time for the start of 2013. I’ve fallen short by 1 book. Unless I find a book that has very few pages and is a quick and easy read in the next 2.5 hours…
22) Eve by Ellen Steiber
3 more books to go and only 3 more days to go. Will I do it?
I’ve managed to read some more since my last entry:
19) Folk of the Faraway Tree – Enid Blyton
20) The Wishing Chair Again – Enid Blyton
21) The Calusari – Garth Nix
Right, I’ve got a week to go to read 4 more books. As I said before, I’m getting creative in the books I read in terms of the size and how quick they are to read. There was nothing to I had to read novels all the time ;o)
17) Little Women – Louisa Alcott
18) The Private Lives of Pippa Lee – Rebecca Miller
I have just less than 3 weeks to read 7 books. Think I might have to get a bit creative with the size of the books I read next :o)
16) the light fantastic by Terry Pratchett
What I have read since book 11:
12) fifty shades of grey – E L James
13) fifty shades darker – E L James
14) fifty shades freed – E L James
15) black beauty – Anna Sewell
Finished reading book 11, which also goes towards my goal of reading the BBC’s top 100 books.
The Colour of Magic – Terry Pratchett
Not a bad read, may get some more of his books. But not until I’ve finished all of the other books that I haven’t read yet.
I’ve extended my previous goal of ‘Read 10 books in 2012’ to 25 books. I got through 10 books in 5 months, which for me is pretty good going. In this goal I’ll be including the 10 books I’ve already read as I don’t think that I’ll be able to read 35 books in a year! :o)
Books read so far:
1) Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams
2) Neverending Story – Michael Ende
3) Mrs Fry’s Diary – Mrs Stephen Fry
4) Bridget Jones’s Diary – Helen Fielding
5) Spirit Gate – Kate Elliot
6) Lord of the Flies – William Goulding
7) Winter Ghosts – Kate Mosse
8) Birdsong – Sebastian Faulks
9) Goblins – Charles Grant
10) Alices’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass – Lewis Carol