1. My MIL had an eye surgery today and everything went fine. Just for precaution, my husband is staying with her overnight. Just happy it went well!
2. This is a momentous time for my home country.
3. My blog has gained over 100 new followers within the past three weeks. I’m grateful for every single one of them!
4. I have an idea of what we’re doing for my MIL for Mother’s Day, for which I am grateful. Now if I could just figure out what to do for my own mother…
5. I’ve been feeling very creative lately which has helped in many ways- organizing around the house, pictures for my blogs, my business with my MIL, etc.!
1. My neurologist called with my MRI results this morning. It came up clear!
2. Now, I can go forth figuring out how to help my headaches.
3. I’m very grateful there isn’t a serious underlying cause.
4. I’m ok!
5. I can finally relax and not worry. :) Hallelujah!
1. I’m grateful that in a month, I’ll be at home for the first time in almost a year. Even better that I get yummy Thanksgiving food!
2. I’m grateful for a weekend spent cleaning up and organizing around the house. It needed it desperately.
3. I’m even more grateful that I somehow finally got through to my husband to get rid of a lot of junk that he was holding onto. I’m generally the hoarder, but my how the tables have turned. :P
4. I almost have my bathroom the way I want it.
5. I managed to get my husband to agree to taking a sick day for tomorrow so that he can have a day of rest for his cold. Hell obviously froze over, because he rarely admits he is sick much less takes a sick day. Wow, cleaning and a sick day…yep, Hell froze over. :D Haha!
1. I made it through another birthday!
2. My husband did his best to make my birthday as special as it could be.
3. I’m grateful of every gesture, big and small, from friends and family today. Rather it was a gift, birthday card, Facebook message, etc., I’m extremely appreciative and grateful that they took the time to do so.
4. I’m happy to have had a nice day out with my husband!
5. And heck, I’m super grateful for birthday freebies. I ate free twice today and still have some coupons to use later in the week! :)
1. I’m grateful for the cool breezes that come in my window at night to cool down my condo that unfortunately faces west. It gets so hot in here during the day!
2. I’m excited that two of the teams that I like won their hockey playoff games tonight. And one team that I can’t stand lost! :P
3. We’re getting closer on finalizing plans for another trip to Chicago next month.
4. Friday is our dating anniversary. We really only celebrate our wedding anniversary now, but it’s still nice to enjoy the day. :) It’s been a wonderful six years!
5. With warm weather being here, it’s nice to have gotten 5+ inches cut off my hair!
1. I’m happy to have had a safe trip back to Toronto from Washington, DC!
2. I had a great anniversary trip with my hubster. :)
3. Freedom! A trip to DC can put it all in perspective.
4. Being home! Vacation is nice, but it’s nice to be back home too.
5. I’m grateful for my husband. It’s been a wonderful four years of marriage!
1. Nan had a bad nosebleed this morning, but as the day went on she started to feel better.
2. I put in an order for a Dell Mini laptop which should be getting here in the next week or two.
3. The weather has actually been fall-like all week here.
4. New people have been coming to my blog and commenting.
5. Christmas is getting closer. And that means I’ll get to go home for the first time in over a year!
1. I’m grateful for a new job!
2. I got to talk to a friend on the phone for the first time in a long time.
3. For great friends that are there for me.
4. I’m seeing Kelly Clarkson for the sixth time this Sunday!
5. I get to go away this weekend for said concert. Travel, lodging, and shopping plans are underway!
1. I’m grateful that the fall TV is back and in full gear!
2. The weekend is almost here!
3. I got to talk to my brother on the phone. So good to hear his voice!
4. I’m talking to a friend again that I had fallen out of contact with.
5. My best friend’s dad is in the hospital, but he’s doing better and can hopefully return home soon.
1. I had a good makeup AND hair day. Hell has officially frozen over. :)
2. A dinner out at one of my favorite restaurants!
3. Date night with my husband.
4. Seeing a great movie (Julie & Julia).
5. Fall weather is coming! It was cool today and I love it.