And I’m going to incorporate this state of mind into my “be healthy” goal. I am mindful more often than I was when I created this thing, I meditate and stretch mindfully most days and that has rolled over into the rest of my life. So I’m happy to rest this for now – I can always raise it from the ashes if I need to.
www.mindfulvalley.com/ Meditation classes & retreats 8-week MBSR workshops
www.daily-mindfulness-tips.com/sign-up Daily tips for mindfulness, Zen, and chi life energy - Subscribe!
www.habitchangecoach.com/ One-Day Workshop to change habits June 20, 2014, Bourse, Philadelphia
www.homeatlastbysarada.com/ Self Realization Techniques Meditation from Book Home at Last
sparkleman has written 4 entries about this goal
If you are one of my 6 loyal subscribers (bless you all!) then you might be annoyed at the flurry of new goals pushing everything else off the page. I wanted to see if I could put in 44 things, and also to expand my mind a little :-)
If you haven’t done it, I have discovered 44 things are not allowed.
Normal service will now resume. I thank you.
Things have moved on since my last reminder, so just to keep it ticking along in the background a mindfulness refresh :-)
- stretch and meditate
- write in my journal
- sing and play guitar
- create something
- be curious, intuitive, mindful, compassionate
- act with purpose and honesty
- be audacious – no bullshit
To every week:
- play tennis, run/weights at the gym, swim
- speak to my Mam and Dad
- do my weekly journal review
- review my weekly goals
- review my 43things list
To every month:
- review my monthly goals
- be in touch with long-distance friends
- take a day completely for myself
Not much difference, but a good exercise to go through
I want this to be a background reminder on my list. A reminder to keep the habits I’ve built up over the last few months and years.
To every week: exercise x3; connect with my long-distance family; do my GTD weekly review.
To every day: meditate; stretch; write my journal; eat healthily; sing and play guitar; write something
To strive to be perceptive, curious, intuitive, mindful – creative, compassionate, self-aware.
To consistently act with purpose and honesty – be audacious, no bullshit.
sparkleman has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- pixienroll cheered this 6 years ago
- Lost Wayfarer cheered this 6 years ago
- ~ Julie ~ cheered this 6 years ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 6 years ago
- GabrielleSimpson cheered this 6 years ago
- mazingrace cheered this 6 years ago
- spheniscidae cheered this 6 years ago
- delicious colors cheered this 6 years ago
- Alena cheered this 6 years ago
- gorillagal3 cheered this 6 years ago
- MegB cheered this 6 years ago
- Gypsy cheered this 7 years ago
- Amy cheered this 7 years ago
- nhaa cheered this 7 years ago
- mindbutterfly cheered this 7 years ago
- Anna Luna cheered this 7 years ago