One of the best things about photography is that you start to notice things. Maybe they are different from what others might notice. Maybe the thing you see isn’t the obvious beauty but the one thats unique.
spiraljetty has written 9 entries about this goal
I planted too many of these. They’re coming up everywhere and the first one is almost ready to eat.
I managed to take some really nice closeups of them.
My landlord gave me the task of keeping her blue eyed grass alive a few months ago. It looks like grass except these great flowers. Its suppose to be drought resistant like all of the other front yard plants but I don’t think so. I don’t want to find out.
She planted 3 plants a this spring. It took 3 years to grow them from seed. I suspected that she didn’t think I could do it after the terrible death of the giant ball of purple bush last summer. I’ve committed to water them every day. They’ve survived.
There was a near death when the city decided to do roadwork. The construction workers dug up our meter and replaced it only 2 feet away. I put a broken lawn chair over the top and explained it to the guys after I saw the footprint of a steel toed boot in the mud only inches away from the runt of the trio. Everyone was confused by the chair but it made sense. The landlord paniced at first sight until she closely inspected my ingenious placement of chair legs.
The flowers are few and far between. Its survival is a daily achievement.
1. Picked lemons and oranges for the food bank.
2. Put 12044 steps on my fitbit and rode the bike.
3. Organized my 43things goals into groups and thought about how I focus my time.
4. Took pictures of my plants.
5. Called my sister.
Nice little video project of what things we want to do. Wonder if a 43thinger made this. http://designtaxi.com/news/351731/A-To-Do-List-Of-The-Things-We-Cherish-In-Animation/
Don’t get a chance every day.
1. Studied really hard for a test. Took the test. It was hard.
2. Went to the ob/gyn appointment with my daughter. She’s at 36 weeks.
3. Made burritos for dinner.
4. Posted some encouraging songs for my daughter on her FB page because she is in Nursing School/working/and a single mom of 3. Been a hard couple of weeks for her.
5. Helped my other daughter put posts on craigs list to find someone to adopt her doggies before the baby arrives.
I’m so confused. I didn’t get to write about day before yesterday, when we had so much fun. I shall detail it later but it involved walking and Halloween.
Then I did things yesterday but its already almost 2am so they were yesterday.
-Watered the plants(it was a terrible thing I did to those plants)
-Vacuumed with the new vacuum with the removable thing. Emptied it twice.
-Laundry which inspired my boyfriend to tell me I’m his little college student that comes home on weekend and does my laundry.
-Homework all day/some success – some not so good.
I think I had double fun the day before yesterday, so no fun.
I’m going to sleep now.
Was tired yesterday so I didn’t write online. Did journal though.
I’m going to write this at the start of the day and then hopefully figure out how to do that cute checkmarking that I see on other peoples posts.
√1. Sensor code – found some terrible broken code
2. Heartrate UI code – recieved the hardware after a year of delay. We considered getting champagne.
3. Web pages uploaded – not at all
√4. Homework – did quiz, printed 4 assignments for the weekend.
5. One fun thing – we planned to go for a bike ride to see the Halloween decorations at 4pm before it got to dark to see outside, but I bailed because I was working too hard. I had no fun at all today.
Will have to think about this prior to typing.
1- Read some articles about web stuff.
2- Did some online research about craft businesses.
3- Worked for several hours
4- School, homework, quiz
5- Drove my daughters cousin to the airport at 5am.
spiraljetty has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- jimrin cheered this 1 week ago
- Daffer_Kent cheered this 2 months ago
- wraiths82 cheered this 8 months ago
- chiphi cheered this 8 months ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 9 months ago
- Ken Chen cheered this 16 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 18 months ago
- notlikeothers253 cheered this 18 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 19 months ago
- Logophile cheered this 19 months ago
- Tony, the Bald Eagle cheered this 19 months ago