Now that I’m working hourly I’m counting the minutes that I’m spending doing other things than working. It really sucks. I’m off today which is costing me $150 because my 2 grandchildren are sick. Need quality childcare.
www.uberxlosangeles.com/ Drive with Uber in your own car 100% flexibility - on your schedule
www.rewardable.com/ Want To Earn Easy Money On The Side? Download App & Get Started!
www.davison.com/SellIdea We Prepare & Present New Product Ideas to Corporations. Start Here
spiraljetty has written 12 entries about this goal
Two good things. I started a job this weekend that could be a permanent part time if I want. I have it for the weekends now and its really fun. Also, the job I interviewed for about 2 months ago just called me back for a second interview, so I might have that one too. Only problem is making sure it will work with family responsibilities.
I think I got a weekend gig that will pay some bill. Just keep applying.
I only have a couple of weeks and I need a new job. I’m using Texas Lynns 4D’s -. Desire, Decision, Determination and Discipline to not only find it, but to make it work. I moved this to the top of my list because I can’t get happy living on the streets.
I think I’m over the pain of the crappy way I was taken advantage of in my last job. I know leaving is a blessing. Settling won’t do either because I love working and I’m worth hiring. Radar working.
I’m looking for a new job. My grants run out in the next few months. Fun opportunities but a little nerve wracking.
I’m planning for my next job. I also need a new second job because my current one ends in a few weeks.
I really would appreciate a huge windfall of money. No strings attatched. I want more than I actually need for bills, savings, family stuff. Can’t do the lottery here but something like that, winning some lottery that I didn’t know I had entered. That would relieve so much stress in my family.
After a false start working as a receptionist at H&R block, I got a job in the legislature. Yay!
I found a receptionist job on the weekends. Hope it is low stress. It will help with finances. I could do other things that would result in much more income but just looking for a little bit right now.
Found a potential data entry position, but then I realized that my keyboard didn’t have the number pad. So I got one for $18 and tried to 10 key. I’m too slow right now.
Arggg. Simple coding or dbase stuff would be better and pay more.
spiraljetty has gotten 21 cheers on this goal.
- YiSun1103 cheered this 4 years ago
- Dee cheered this 4 years ago
- Darkangel89 cheered this 4 years ago
- hecate_dracul cheered this 4 years ago
- bookmanu - See where my books are running cheered this 4 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 4 years ago
- Sara161616 cheered this 4 years ago
- Compassionist cheered this 4 years ago
- Karina cheered this 4 years ago
- KeiraC cheered this 4 years ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 4 years ago
- InAGoodPlace cheered this 4 years ago
- newvanessa cheered this 4 years ago
- Dulicinea cheered this 4 years ago
- LaurieJay cheered this 5 years ago
- Maggie the cat cheered this 5 years ago
- D. W. cheered this 5 years ago
- Ken Chen cheered this 5 years ago
- tikini cheered this 5 years ago
- Timid Magick cheered this 5 years ago
- Texas Lin cheered this 5 years ago