I picked up this red wine yesterday. Since my children forgot to refrigerate a brew for me, I opened up this bottle. It was pleasant but not as full bodied as I was hoping for.
aveleda.portugalwines.org/ International Winery Aveleda The Best Deals At Your Store Now!
www.clubw.com/ Personalized wine recommendations Free bottle in your first order
www.huttonvineyards.com/ Try our, outstanding, award winning Hand crafted, Cab Franc.
www.realcaliforniamilk.com/ The Best California Dairy Products. From Real California Dairy Families
Spyrunner has written 12 entries about this goal
On Mother’s day I found we were out of red wine. I bought this one on sale last week and enjoyed it over the weekend. It was quite nice.
I’m still trying to find a Champagne with the correct sweetness. Most of the ones I have sampled are too dry, but this one was too sweet. I drank a glass on New Years and just finished the bottle this last week.
I got some stemless red wine glasses for Father’s Day, and I needed to get some wine to fill them. I knew that my next chapter in my wine book was on France, so I shopped in that aisle. You can imagine my surprise when I got home with a 3 month supply of French red wines to discover that the chapter is on French white wines.
I’m not a connoisseur of wine, but I know that I didn’t like this one.
I bought this one because it was on clearance for only 3.99. It was pretty good. If I had known I would end up drinking the whole thing I would have gotten a red.
(I meant without sharing it with my wife. I drank it over 4 days).
I read the chapter in my wine book about tasting wine. He says that it is more important to smell the wine than to taste it since we smell thousands of types of molecules but we only have 5 types of tastes. I spent many minutes smelling the Shiraz and the champagne but I didn’t notice much of a smell in the champagne.
Still at wine number 6
ooops, I’ve sampled this one before.
I tried a sample of Olive Garden’s house moscato. It’s an overly sweet dessert wine. I didn’t care for it.
Part of wine tasting is learning what you don’t like.
There is a glut of cheep wine in the world right now, and you can get a fairly decent priced wine that is quite tasty. This is especially true for wines produced south of the equator. You can get great deals from South Africa, Australia and Chili.
I drank this wine with roast beef on Christmas day. I’m saving the rest of the bottle for the wine sampling chapter in the Windows of the World Complete Wine Course
I’m really surprised that my wife didn’t give me a stemless wine glass. I’ve suggested them for quite some time now.
The trendiest wine right now is Shiraz – a full bodied red wine. I enjoyed a couple of glasses at my sister’s house on November 12th.
I did sample a wine earlier this month at the LCBO, but I don’t recall the name of it.
Wine number 4
This is the champagne that we toasted the bride and groom with at the wedding last weekend.
Spyrunner has gotten 42 cheers on this goal.
- LivingDeadGirl27 cheered this 1 week ago
- TG cheered this 1 week ago
- A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other cheered this 1 week ago
- h.g. ~happiness cheered this 1 week ago
- Katylady123 cheered this 3 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 3 months ago
- amy cheered this 3 months ago
- amania cheered this 4 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 4 months ago
- onesweetworld01 cheered this 5 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 6 months ago
- Ally ~ cheered this 7 months ago
- guess_whos_bizzack cheered this 8 months ago
- skyPRINCE cheered this 8 months ago
- Avittorio cheered this 9 months ago
- Ms Smith cheered this 11 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 12 months ago
- BeautifulDay cheered this 12 months ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 12 months ago
- diamondlightfoot cheered this 13 months ago
- buffalosnowangel cheered this 15 months ago