As it turns out, it’s not as bad as I thought because they had been deferred until a few months ago. So I promised them this huge monthly payment, but it turned out to be over 4 times the minimum payment. I’m still going to try to keep it up. If it’s too much of a financial burden, I’ll call and reduce it, but still keep it well above the minimum. I feel SO much better and a little excited at getting this taken care of. What a relief!
www.saltmoney.org/StudentLoans Understand Your Repayment Options. Take Control Of Your Student Debt!
www.kansascommerce.com/TaxFree There's no place like home when KS pays your student loans. Learn more
www.fastweb.com/Scholarship-Search Official Fastweb site. We match scholarships to you. Start today!
www.caprocessing.com/lower-debt Options To Lower Your Credit Debt Eliminate Debt & Consolidate Today
stagebunny has written 2 entries about this goal
Time to do a grown-up thing. They are now calling my parents. The rest of my debt can go to hell, but this is something I should take care of. I am going to call and set up a plan to send them a a couple hundred every month on my mid-month paycheck. That means cool stuff like art supplies and ballet shoes are going to have to wait until I can pick up some artists’ model jobs (which should be picking up soon). I don’t loose sleep over my Macy’s bill, but I do stress out over not paying back something I was so thankful to get.
stagebunny has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- rrredhead cheered this 16 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 5 years ago
- Sundays Child ~ Faith, Hope & Love ♥ cheered this 5 years ago
- justvikki cheered this 6 years ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 6 years ago
- Live Life Love cheered this 6 years ago
- mush20 cheered this 6 years ago
- miss kiki cheered this 6 years ago
- RuthG cheered this 6 years ago
- J_ cheered this 6 years ago