I just need to take a final course on shelter working and I will be ready to go out in the field!
www.citgo.com/SocialResponsibility for Children, Youth & Adults. CITGO is Fueling Good in the Community.
volunteers.aarp.org/ Register Free With Create The Good To Receive Volunteer Opportunities.
www.oyemagazine.org/ Find volunteer opportunities, mission resources & more thru ¡OYE!
www.rethinkchurch.org/makeadifference When thousands gather to help millions of others, that’s church.
Smokemonster has written 8 entries about this goal
I’m just waiting to hear back from them about my interview.
That was fun and informative. I saw a lot of very interesting stuff and met some strange peeps. The “Plastic Bag Monster” was my favorite.
There are “green” festivals all over the US. If you’re looking for volunteering ops check them out here:
I’m going to work in the cat shelter at PAWS once a week. This should be fun.
I’ve been an volunteer usher at the Paramount for a full year now!
I’m still not saying that this goal is complete since I feel that I really need to volunteer somewhere that I don’t get anything back. Right now my volunteer work is for pretty selfish reasons (like free tickets to see the shows).
Seattle Film Festival for the second year in a row. It’s lots of fun and free movies!
6. Donate more to charity-Time, money, stuff….Anything! I feel it’s important to my personal growth.
for Green Peace or Americorps. Anyone have any advice?
Smokemonster has gotten 28 cheers on this goal.
- proudauzzie cheered this 4 months ago
- TSE cheered this 20 months ago
- LGS cheered this 3 years ago
- Yannigan cheered this 4 years ago
- KatlorD cheered this 4 years ago
- Tomorokoshi cheered this 4 years ago
- christeljoy73 cheered this 4 years ago
- houseofleaves cheered this 4 years ago
- GraceinSF cheered this 4 years ago
- love2u cheered this 4 years ago
- Morgan504 cheered this 4 years ago
- energy cheered this 4 years ago
- patriciaofoz cheered this 4 years ago
- a mess of wonder cheered this 5 years ago
- ItchyFeet cheered this 5 years ago
- TajLV cheered this 5 years ago
- Brie Brie cheered this 5 years ago
- [chnxiepixie] cheered this 5 years ago
- nouvelle jen cheered this 5 years ago
- Donna cheered this 5 years ago
- Mme Delacroix cheered this 5 years ago