Now that Poppy’s gone up a year, she’s coming home with spellings. She was happy about this as it made her feel grown up and she worked well at them last night. I wonder if she’ll have the same enthusiasm for the rest of the week?
www.tutoringforreading.com/ Highly Effective Tutoring Available Online. Learn More Today!
www.ask.com/Reading+Test+Practice Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.education.com/worksheets Printable Worksheets By Grade Help Kids Develop Essential Skills!
www.reallygreatreading.com/ Our workshops teach you how to help struggling readers succeed.
www.soundreading.com/ Assess your child's reading ability with our 3 minute reading test
starburst1982 has written 2 entries about this goal
slight trouble getting Poppy to sit down and do this with me. I have even sunk as low as chocolate bribery but even that has not done the trick. I just don’t want to force her because that may lead to some kind of hatred for reading and I want her to love it.
I’ll try again tomorrow.
starburst1982 has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 8 months ago
- Madeline Banana cheered this 8 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 9 months ago
- lumpydumpling cheered this 9 months ago
- A march of Ghost Elephants cheered this 13 months ago
- Miss E cheered this 13 months ago
- starie cheered this 13 months ago
- Lost Wayfarer cheered this 13 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 14 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 14 months ago