couple of days I have found myself in and out of a deep sense of bliss, if only for brief periods. I have been focusing on staying present and becoming the watcher without judgement. Throughout every day as I see things and people I immediately judge them regarding their past or what I know of them. I find this to often be a very negative experience so when I have made the effort to stop, it has been so worthwhile. When I do this everything seems a little brighter and a little newer. The frustrating thing is that these short periods do not last longer but I suppose now would be the time to remember that practice does (hopefully) make perfect.
www.audible.com/The_Power_of_Now Save 50% off The Power of Now. 100,000+ titles just $7.49 each!
www.kabbalah.com/BocaRaton Learn & Apply Kabbalah Wisdom To Your Life. Free Event Near You!
www.soundstrue.com/Eckhart-Tolle Save 33% on The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Free Excerpt!
www.mindvalleyacademy.com/20MinBooks Hundres Of Books Like "The Secret" Summarised In Quick PDFs & Audios
starburst1982 has written 1 entry about this goal
starburst1982 has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- 943 cheered this 6 months ago
- Lunacera cheered this 7 months ago
- JustJürgen cheered this 7 months ago
- Butterfly cheered this 8 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 8 months ago
- Ms Smith cheered this 8 months ago
- pixienroll cheered this 8 months ago
- lob cheered this 8 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 8 months ago