I predictably stumbled into a wall with my health a few days after submitting the last post, but here is a picture of a sleeping kitten to make us both feel better about it.
starstuff has written 2 entries about this goal
I started a secret project this week to strengthen my torso. I haven’t told anyone yet in case I jinx it, but I’ve managed to do some exercise everyday this week so far. I think I’ve paced myself surprisingly well too: for me, there’s always the temptation to do too much (and too much is too easy when you can only manage what feels like not enough) but so far so good. Extra groggy, but good.
I have to motivate myself to keep taking little steps towards this goal because, obviously, if I could dedicate and work my body harder (imagine: spending an hour at the gym, taking a dance class, ice skating, cycling to where ever it is healthy people cycle to) this goal would definitely be easier.
It’s managing to sustain how s l o w l y I have to go that puts me off track, but I’m determined to win this race.
starstuff has gotten 26 cheers on this goal.
- ApacheTear cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Simon Hayes cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Tristan cheered this 4 weeks ago
- runwim cheered this 4 weeks ago
- philosophe cheered this 16 months ago
- donah1007 cheered this 16 months ago
- continuum cheered this 17 months ago
- Yonja cheered this 20 months ago
- Adar cheered this 21 months ago
- Tarrador cheered this 21 months ago
- ToveDahlskog cheered this 23 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 23 months ago
- S.E. cheered this 1 year ago
- Saraband cheered this 1 year ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 1 year ago
- atinygoat cheered this 2 years ago
- HippieChick2 cheered this 2 years ago
- aka cheered this 2 years ago
- Miss Print cheered this 2 years ago
- SheWithGreenEarrings cheered this 2 years ago
- stufaluf cheered this 2 years ago