• Rain at dawn
• Surfing Internet on a slow work day.
• Super Tex-Mex food
• Quiet house at the end of the day
www.importgenius.com See the latest 5 shipments this factory shipped to the USA
www.amazon.com/All+The+Good+Things Save on All the good things Qualified orders over $25 ship free
www.intelius.com/ Current Phone, Address, Age & More. Instant & Accurate Good Things
stevenrterry has written 232 entries about this goal
• Rain at dawn
• Greated the day before the sun woke up.
• Ate squash from my own garden (yummy)
• Spent all evening in the garden
• Had dinner with my son, his girl friend, my wife and mother in-law. Very pleasant.
I’ve been home from work for two whole days and am feeling marvy.
• Awesome Shabbat services at my second Synagogue.
• Simple dinner at home last night – Turnips, onions with garlic, salt and pepper.
• Hot tub in the cold evening watching the stars.
• Gorgeous morning, early breakfast with my friend Jorge.
• Lunch plans, for one of my daughters birthday, at a really great restuarant.
Pressure about work tomorrow was causing me anxiety, so I drank two beers. Now I can’t get off the couch. :-)
Nice sunny day. Not too cold, not too hot.
My sweet daughter came over and washed my dogs for me.
Dinner is cooking and all of my kids will be here for dinner in a moment.
• A nice lunch with my wayward son. We normally are like oil and water, but today was nice.
• Harvested lots of food from the garden. We are in the last days, having already had several freezes.
• The beets LOVE this weather and are doing wonderfully.
• Did several chores that I have been putting off and am glad that they are over.
• Made a spectacular dinner of jalapeno’s stuffed with shrimp and cheese, wrapped in bacon, cooked on the grill (see pic, before cooking). Probably the best meal I’ve had in a year, and that is saying something!
• After a long week Shabbat is here.
• It’s cold outside and the bed warmed by two dogs and two cats.
• Beautiful sunshine!
• Coffee on a day off from work, listening to the birds, watching my garden.
• No plans, staying at home, no place to go, nothing I have to do.
Work was terrible, but will concentrate on the positive anyway.
• Found a very nice Spanish table wine for under 9 bucks.
• My wife made a wonderful dinner
• My brother in-law texted and specifically requested that I send him veggies from my garden.
• Even this late in the growing season, my garden is cranking out spinach, beets, Turnips, green beans.
• Wonderful weather. Cool, breezy, sunny.
• Nice sunrise this morning.
• Lunch with my wonderful wife.
• My daughter came over tonight was she was delightful and everyone had a nice dinner.
• took some nice shots with the camera.
• Moved all summer plants in for winter.
• Cooked a fabulous roast.
• Watched my son play hockey… they lost :-(
• Strangely, leaves are turning late this year.
• Nice cool days, cold nights.
• Turnips from my garden for dinner.
• Headed to go watch my oldest play hockey.
stevenrterry has gotten 25 cheers on this goal.
- Waynesworld cheered this 23 months ago
- veronicaaaaaaaa cheered this 23 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 2 years ago
- Melissa B. cheered this 3 years ago
- Jennifer cheered this 3 years ago
- Dreaming_Heart cheered this 3 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 3 years ago
- Joke cheered this 3 years ago
- Californiasquirt cheered this 3 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 4 years ago
- palicro cheered this 4 years ago
- travelyogatrance cheered this 4 years ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 5 years ago
- Adar cheered this 5 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 5 years ago
- now I sleep in cheered this 5 years ago
- VioletMyst still believes that Unusual traveling instructions are dancing lessons from God cheered this 5 years ago
- nameisjulie cheered this 5 years ago
- Calissa cheered this 5 years ago
- colleenhugstrees cheered this 5 years ago
- Buttercupsometimes cheered this 5 years ago