Not that I feel I’ve been fabulous at it or that I can just stop now, but I have been pretty good and have definitely improved. Also, I’ve had the goal for 2 years, and I’m just tired of it. I’m going to replace it with a few specific goals geared towards specific people who are important to me.
www.insidesales.com/Phone-Dialing Make 250 calls/day – Increase Sales Free Trial – 1,000 Minutes!
www.att.com/wireless Phones Starting at Free! Enjoy Free 2 Day Shipping at ATT.com
www.ask.com/Find+My+Family Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.yorkey-investigations.com/ Toronto Investigation Service Call 647-493-2454
sue820 has written 43 entries about this goal
I was able to see in person my mother, father, stepmother, younger brother, his wife, their daughter, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, and one of my best friends.
We had a lovely conversation, and her story of Christmas-gone-awry made my own Christmas tribulations seem surmountable. I feel like a bad person for my misery loves company attitude, but if it makes us both feel better, so what?
For Christmas. Everyone picked up the phone, and we had nice conversations, but I don’t know if anyone would have called me if I hadn’t called. I didn’t call on Thanksgiving, and no one called me. Best to concentrate on the fact that we did have nice conversations, and it’s OK that I’m the one to reach out this time.
Left a nice message for my stepmother RSVPing for a shower she’s holding and thanking her for a gift certificate of a message, which I finally got around to scheduling and having- it was wonderful. I, also, had a very nice phone conversation with my younger brother last week.
It was his birthday, and I left two messages. I, also, sent him a present, but it probably won’t get to him until sometime this week.
She just let me vent all over the place. Usually, it’s more give and take, but this was me letting it all out. She’s a good friend.
Also, my father called me back after he returned from his backpacking trip. Still haven’t heard from my younger brother, and I don’t think I will. My daughter called him, and he did call her back. She mentioned that I think he’s mad at me, and she said he told her he wasn’t, but she said he sounded like he really was. Oh, well, he’s an odd duck. I can see where he might be mad at me and just choose not to tell me he is or why he might be mad at me.
Had a very nice conversation with my older brother. My father is on a backpacking trip, which explains why he didn’t return my call. I like my stepmother very much, too, so I enjoyed the conversation with her.
Nobody’s answering. I’m starting to think it’s me.
sue820 has gotten 35 cheers on this goal.
- somnambulist cheered this 4 months ago
- . cheered this 4 months ago
- Mike cheered this 7 months ago
- sweetlady628 cheered this 8 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 8 months ago
- johnest cheered this 8 months ago
- Nikki cheered this 9 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 9 months ago
- spreadyourwings cheered this 9 months ago
- mrcreed cheered this 10 months ago
- soundoftrees cheered this 10 months ago
- Bigmighty cheered this 10 months ago
- Stephanie Flores cheered this 10 months ago
- Leezel cheered this 11 months ago
- ugogrl cheered this 11 months ago
- ghammatx cheered this 11 months ago
- starburst1982 cheered this 14 months ago
- colourful soul cheered this 15 months ago
- sweetnam cheered this 15 months ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 17 months ago
- Karen Birch cheered this 23 months ago