Downloaded the app for transferring files without synching. I’ll probably forget how to do some of the things I don’t do often, but I’ll just look it up again if I do.
www.ask.com/Cell+Phone+Instructions Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.assurancewireless.com/ See if You Qualify for the Lifeline Assistance Program. Learn More!
www.att.com/tradeandsave Save on the newest smartphones with a current smartphone trade-in
www.windowsphone.com/ Stay Connected with the People & Things That Matter Most. Get Info!
www.interactiveservices.com/ Mobile learning development.Smart phone and Tablet learning design
sue820 has written 5 entries about this goal
Stepped through the tutorial that’s on the phone and watched a youtube video. My phone is an earlier model, so it doesn’t have as much functionality as the model that’s on the videos, but I’m OK with that. I don’t use all the functionality that is on the phone. Installed a lot of apps that will, hopefully, make my life easier and maybe a little more fun. Thanks to Jimrin for posting some of his findings for Android. I just have to install an app that will share data with my computer without synching, and then I’ll be done with this goal.
I could probably use a little more tweaking with this, though. The pics of postcards I’ve uploaded to this site have been from my phone.
First, I listened to all the messages going back to February. Yes, this is pitiful, but most people who actually know me also know I don’t carry my cell with me, and this is not a good way to contact me. Then, I went through my phone list and updated and edited the list so it’s easier to place calls from my phone. Now that I’m really making a push to get job applications in, I need to be more on the ball with my cell phone.
I spent about 6 hours putting my music together and transferring it to the phone, only to find that my playlists wouldn’t transfer. I had put everything into this new music manager because it was supposed to transfer the playlists. If I had known that it wouldn’t, I could have saved myself about 4 of those hours.
sue820 has gotten 20 cheers on this goal.
- Forester321 cheered this 4 months ago
- AshaVera cheered this 4 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 8 months ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 8 months ago
- Claire Culver cheered this 8 months ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 8 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 8 months ago
- lob cheered this 8 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 9 months ago
- spreadyourwings cheered this 9 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 9 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 9 months ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 9 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 9 months ago
- Harmless Dilettante cheered this 10 months ago
- Kira cheered this 10 months ago
- Ixii cheered this 10 months ago
- Straha cheered this 11 months ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 15 months ago
- gjkhjr01 cheered this 15 months ago