i’ve been contemplating and planning for this day and finally i’m sending off my application to one of the top schools in california. as a precaution, i’m starting to look into other schools that i may possibly apply in the future. right now i feel a tremendous amount of weight lifted off my shoulders. i didn’t think it was this difficult to send off an application… uncertainty really held me back. either way, it’s done for now and i get to move on with doing other things in my life… like SLEEP!!!
writing.webcrawler.com/ Search for Movie Just Write With 100's of Results at WebCrawler
www.amazon.com/ Buy just wright movie at Amazon! Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
www.screenwritingandghostwriting.com/ First Draft $5000.00 in 6-8 weeks. Full Story Development Service
www.wow.com/Justwrite+Office+4.4 Search for Justwrite Office 4.4 Look Up Quick Results Now!
sunkissed22 has written 6 entries about this goal
just a couple of days left until the deadline. i’m finally wrapping up this statement. after this i know i’ll feel very relieved.
I really need to tap into my brain and work on this statement. I realize that in the end, this will be for me, but for now I think of it as for my grandfather. It makes it easier for me to sit down and concentrate and to work harder when I’m doing this for my grandpa. He will be proud of me when I tell him that I’ll be going back to school again.
I have to admit that writing was never my forte and it has become more paralyzingly difficult over the years since I’ve been out of college. Now I face this demon all over again while trying to finish this statement for graduate school. The next couple of weeks will be very difficult and torturous as I write this simple 600 word statement about myself and my experience and qualifications to become an Occupational Therapist. As I told myself through college, “This will get done and be over with”. This is a simple obstacle that I have to overcome for a beautiful and exciting future ahead of me.
I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL DO THIS AND THIS IS WORTH IT.
my goal during these 3 weeks off is to write a rough draft of why i want to become an occupational therapist… it’s the best time to do it!!
one of the several things that’s delaying my application process to a graduate school is the statement. i used to love to write, but now it’s become a struggle. i have to overcome this and JUST WRITE a little, piece by piece, on why i want to become an occupational therapist. i’m a quick learner and a hard worker, but i can’t prove to them otherwise without it in writing.
sunkissed22 has gotten 22 cheers on this goal.
- Ponyo cheered this 2 months ago
- Angelica Anarchy cheered this 3 months ago
- Sarah Kay cheered this 3 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 3 months ago
- Saraband cheered this 3 months ago
- gearster cheered this 4 months ago
- Katrinia17 cheered this 4 months ago
- annna137 cheered this 9 months ago
- uccelletta cheered this 14 months ago
- Mike cheered this 20 months ago
- Faustus cheered this 20 months ago
- DocD cheered this 22 months ago
- Mimilin_yaya cheered this 23 months ago
- appu srva cheered this 23 months ago
- zdechlinka cheered this 1 year ago
- extaticfaery cheered this 1 year ago
- Jeff Anderson cheered this 2 years ago
- Trula cheered this 2 years ago
- ELEPHANTandCASTLE cheered this 2 years ago
- Serena Welcomes Spring! cheered this 2 years ago
- DayDreamer37 cheered this 2 years ago