I really need to tap into my brain and work on this statement. I realize that in the end, this will be for me, but for now I think of it as for my grandfather. It makes it easier for me to sit down and concentrate and to work harder when I’m doing this for my grandpa. He will be proud of me when I tell him that I’ll be going back to school again.
sunkissed22 has written 4 entries about this goal
I have to admit that writing was never my forte and it has become more paralyzingly difficult over the years since I’ve been out of college. Now I face this demon all over again while trying to finish this statement for graduate school. The next couple of weeks will be very difficult and torturous as I write this simple 600 word statement about myself and my experience and qualifications to become an Occupational Therapist. As I told myself through college, “This will get done and be over with”. This is a simple obstacle that I have to overcome for a beautiful and exciting future ahead of me.
I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL DO THIS AND THIS IS WORTH IT.
my goal during these 3 weeks off is to write a rough draft of why i want to become an occupational therapist… it’s the best time to do it!!
one of the several things that’s delaying my application process to a graduate school is the statement. i used to love to write, but now it’s become a struggle. i have to overcome this and JUST WRITE a little, piece by piece, on why i want to become an occupational therapist. i’m a quick learner and a hard worker, but i can’t prove to them otherwise without it in writing.
sunkissed22 has gotten 21 cheers on this goal.
- Angelica "Skitty Kitty" Anarchy cheered this 6 days ago
- Sarah Kay cheered this 1 week ago
- fritopia cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Saraband cheered this 3 weeks ago
- gearster cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Katrinia17 cheered this 1 month ago
- annna137 cheered this 6 months ago
- uccelletta cheered this 11 months ago
- Mike cheered this 17 months ago
- Faustus cheered this 17 months ago
- DocD cheered this 19 months ago
- Mimilin_yaya cheered this 20 months ago
- appu srva cheered this 20 months ago
- zdechlinka cheered this 21 months ago
- extaticfaery cheered this 21 months ago
- Jeff Anderson cheered this 21 months ago
- Trula cheered this 21 months ago
- ELEPHANTandCASTLE cheered this 23 months ago
- Serena Welcomes Spring! cheered this 2 years ago
- DayDreamer37 cheered this 2 years ago
- Speak_Now cheered this 2 years ago