Chris has written 7 entries about this goal
No one’s vomiting yet, but I did hit a major milestone last week. During the course of the week and weekend, two different people said that I was looking great.
A coworker said that I was looking good. I pushed back because we’re often playfully rude with each other, but he said that he was serious.
One friend of mine said that she could tell that I’ve been running a lot lately.
Yea, milestone! Definitely a motivator when I wanted to give up a quarter mile early on the treadmill today.
I’m doing really well with showing up to the gym. I’m tired of crapping out and then ending up a “beginner” again. This time I’m not going to stop going. I don’t care what the cost because it just feels too damn good.
Remember kids, the battle with physical fitness is having a plan and then showing up.
Just need to lose 10 more pounds, and I think the area to target is the stomach. I bet there are 10 pounds there. Time to learn some better ab workouts.
But seriously, I’ve been doing very well at making sure that I work out. The biggest issue has been one of schedule. I try to fit a ton of activities into my day. In my opinion, figuring out when to do what is 75% of the battle. As it turns out, the morning is not the time for me to work out. If I want to not work out, then I should schedule it for early morning. But working on my business at 5 am works surprisingly well. Go figure. I didn’t think I had it in me!
I’ve also decided to try dressing like a grownup. I’ve been in the realm of somewhat-clean-cut/somewhat-casual for a while now, and I don’t see anyone vomiting capriciously around me. In fact, I’m starting to realize that it’s a little awkward, though I wouldn’t go far as saying that I’m horrible at dressing myself.
I bought a Mazda RX-8, which helps up the cool factor. I saw someone get a little nauseous the other day. They didn’t vomit, but I could tell that they were thinking about it.
Working out consistently has been a challenge, but I’ve been getting the job done for the most part.
I’ve gotten my budget together better so that I can invest more in my wardrobe. I think how I dress is an area that I can definitely improve.
I must admit that this goal is kind of fun. At least I’m getting something out of it!
I was going to skip running tonight, but then I thought about how I had added this goal to 43things today. Thank you, accountability!
Chris has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- debsilou cheered this 12 months ago
- dani cc cheered this 2 years ago
- hollyann12 cheered this 4 years ago
- bec012 cheered this 4 years ago
- renewalsh cheered this 4 years ago
- Angela cheered this 4 years ago
- sherly cheered this 4 years ago
- TornFaerie cheered this 4 years ago
- wind_in_my_hair cheered this 4 years ago
- Piscean Dreams cheered this 4 years ago
- ann daniels cheered this 4 years ago
- ~ John Lee ~ cheered this 4 years ago
- Hullo_World cheered this 4 years ago
- DanT1999 cheered this 4 years ago
- streichholz cheered this 4 years ago
- intothebreach cheered this 4 years ago
- SkipToTheEnd cheered this 4 years ago
- VeeShay cheered this 4 years ago