Reading NZ travel books I kept saying saying to myself “Well, all that Queenstown danger-bunny thrillseeking stuff is definitely off my itinerary” then I saw a blurb about the Nevis Arc swing which looks amazing! Dropping from a huge height and getting boing-ed up and down by my feet does not appeal. But the Nevis Arc swing looks like you have a nice harness.
www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/Register Learn about Living & Working in NZ. Register Today for More Information
www.crownrelo.co.nz/MoveToNZ Let Crown Assist Your Move to NZ Remove The Stress. Call Us Today
www.internationalliving.com/ Free information for people considering moving to NZ
www.searchinq.com/MoveToNewZealand Info on Move To New Zealand Answers, Results and Great Info!
www.ask.com/Living+In+New+Zealand Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
nouvelle jen has written 5 entries about this goal
and there were 58 openings for Database Administrators in the Wellington area! Went to the NZ immigration information site and I think I’d qualify for a skilled worker visa. Next is to look at housing cost, living expenses and see if the DBA salaries are sufficient.
this past week; watching the extended DVDs and some of the appendices DVDs. Always makes me want to go to New Zealand and see the mountains, plains and forests there!
are ridiculous-cheap right now: $750 for a round-trip ticket to New Zealand from either LA or San Francisco! Travel must be in August/September though; too soon for me. Set up a monthly reminder to check airfares. Ideally springtime here, autumn in the Souther Hemisphere…
I’ve watched almost all of the appendices DVDs in the Extended Lord of the Rings movie series. I kept thinking how great it would be to spend a month or two in New Zealand hiking, camping, kayaking down rivers… and I thought “Why not work remote from New Zealand?” Another guy at work went back East and worked remote for 1 month, why not me? The Freighter Cruise lines will come in handy here; if we tried to take Max on a 22 hour plane trip we’d have to knock him out for the whole trip. Hell we might have to knock me out for a 22 hour plane trip! Besides I like the freighter cruise thing; a plain, old room on a container ship – and a real journey. Often I find long plane trips disorienting and it feels unreal to be somewhere so far from home in such a short time. I really prefer train, car or boat trips; time to savor the getting to your destination and everything along the way.
nouvelle jen has gotten 64 cheers on this goal.
- CENUSAREASA cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Faustus cheered this 2 months ago
- Aemorniel cheered this 2 months ago
- DocD cheered this 3 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 4 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 6 months ago
- slingshotheart cheered this 9 months ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 9 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 12 months ago
- tallgirlsrule cheered this 12 months ago
- smorris cheered this 13 months ago
- ghammatx cheered this 14 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 14 months ago
- x1on cheered this 15 months ago
- x_lau_x cheered this 16 months ago
- Ayanadnb <3 cheered this 16 months ago
- runwim cheered this 16 months ago
- kittymamba cheered this 16 months ago
- moira123 cheered this 17 months ago
- La Femme Flâneuse cheered this 17 months ago
- James cheered this 17 months ago