and finished a lace scarf I’ve been working on for OVER TWO YEARS instead. on to unfinished scarf no. 2.
www.covergirl.com/ COVERGIRL® Has the Latest Tips to Help You Look Your Best for Less!
tamaribu has written 10 entries about this goal
the pantry discovered that I have insane amounts of lentils stocked up. got started on eating some of them yesterday.
of sample-sized lotions into my bag to walk around with. there’s no reason for this stuff to be collecting dust in a hidden bathroom nook.
pantry meals this week. good to remember to eat what I have. and to try to break the eating out pattern/compulsion.
I have a drawer full of disposable utensils, gathered over…years. these days I usually refuse them when offered so the collection’s been just sitting there for a looong time.
I’m taking them to the office today where people seem constantly in need of forks for lunch. taking along a couple of mismatched stainless steel forks too, for good measure.
to make swiffer covers and other variations on this theme. They’re super quick to make up and at least for now motivating me to get a lot of floor swiffing done.
bathroom drawers and cabinet has given me a much different sense of the toiletry/bath/cosmetic product inventory than before. I think I’m pretty close to “a place for everything, and…”
The apparent lip balm proliferation situation is just one example of a product you can’t seem to get your hands on when you need it. Well I need lip balm now, and I found uh 7 tubes of it, gosh darn I’m using one.
the toe of one has a bit of a patch where I ran out of green yarn and went with what I had. Quite like them tho. Once again, the yarn stash is still robust – doesn’t look diminished one bit.
felt like a scrub today, resisted the impulse to go to the Korean spa (maybe next month, sometime after the race) and found this recipe for coffee scrub. Used the grounds that were waiting to be composted and some almond oil that I found in my kitchen cabinet clean up. now feel both smooth and like caffeine is coursing through my body. this would probably be good for first thing in the morning shower, definitely not for nighttime bathing.
kitchen cabinets are sorted and I’ve learned a lot about what I’ve got (a weirdly large number of saucers – why so many?)
and decided I had enough mercerized cotton of various colors to make some stripey house slippers. one complete and looking good. second one over 50% done.
it couldn’t be clearer that I have more than enough yarn to keep me busy for many moons. current status: yarn dieting, no buying until I finish up what I’ve already got going on.
looked around and found chicken soup, on the verge of wilting arugula, frozen dumplings and a finger of ginger.
= delicious, satisfying meal plus leftovers!
tamaribu has gotten 25 cheers on this goal.
- pineapplejelly cheered this 15 months ago
- erika1661 cheered this 18 months ago
- Pema2serve cheered this 23 months ago
- jaspaa cheered this 2 years ago
- Liliumme cheered this 2 years ago
- JMoMimzey cheered this 2 years ago
- Pinoea cheered this 2 years ago
- carpediem14 cheered this 2 years ago
- Bee Sage cheered this 2 years ago
- 20 something cheered this 2 years ago
- youdoit2yourself cheered this 2 years ago
- jisandra cheered this 2 years ago
- DiamondMind cheered this 2 years ago
- As a Phoenix Rising cheered this 2 years ago
- Asari cheered this 2 years ago
- secondmercedes cheered this 2 years ago
- elizabethmerchant cheered this 2 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 2 years ago
- balletbumm cheered this 2 years ago
- TheSockMonster cheered this 2 years ago
- HippieChick2 cheered this 2 years ago