Tartsy has written 22 entries about this goal
Photo belongs to National Geographic.
This is my SIL’s back yard.
I planned to weed when I got home today unfortunately, a fawn has bedded down in my rose bed right by the garage and appears to have a broken leg . We’ve seen it up and about with it’s mom recently so it’s not ‘too new’ to walk, the back right leg is bent at a funny angle and it’s surrounded by flies. Not good! I tried to shoo it toward the back yard at which point it stood, couldn’t put weight on the leg and plopped back down again. When I called animal control they said they’d only come if it was dead and that given time the Mother will either come to get her or it will expire at which point I should call back. Hating the idea of this fawn dying but not too sure what I could possibly do to help. If I give it water the city could cite me for feeding a wild animal. I’ll check back in an hour or two but in the mean time what do I do…?
This buck was hanging in our back yard about a week ago.
Tartsy has gotten 26 cheers on this goal.
- jimrin cheered this 4 weeks ago
- The Warrior Queen & The Jellied Eel cheered this 1 month ago
- furryha cheered this 2 months ago
- Dead7and_Dreaming cheered this 5 months ago
- hennersMrA cheered this 9 months ago
- of_journeys cheered this 10 months ago
- HippieChick2 cheered this 11 months ago
- hhannah cheered this 11 months ago
- amandaperl cheered this 11 months ago
- Straha cheered this 11 months ago
- The Chocolate Girl! cheered this 11 months ago
- Narcissism89 cheered this 11 months ago
- ~*Serenity*~ cheered this 14 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 22 months ago
- twinker_tinker cheered this 23 months ago
- TG cheered this 2 years ago
- totocorde cheered this 2 years ago
- Discover what is already inside you! cheered this 2 years ago
- irishka3 cheered this 2 years ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 2 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 2 years ago