The one’s on the computer are in organized files and backed up, the print photos are still languishing in a box under the stairs but their in two boxes. One box with them in albums, one box with them waiting to go into albums. Marking this goal as done.
www.mozy.com/PhotoBackup Mozy Online Backup protects your important photos - Learn More!
www.myflare.com/ Getting your photos organized is easier and simpler than ever.
www.ask.com/How+To+Organize+Photos Search for How To Organize Photos. Look Up Fast Results now!
www.br-software.com/ Organize your photos with this quick and easy Photo Organizer.
Taz has written 8 entries about this goal
one cupboard with one box sorted and one box pending. There isn’t enough time between now and Christmas for me to do it all but at least it’s tidy and maybe over the Christmas holidays I can do it album by album.
one overflowing box to go.
This sounds better than it really is….the boxes are huge :(
a whole flipping week they were here and did we find the time to haul the huge box out from under the stairs? No we didn’t :( so he better come back later this year like he said he’s going to so either a) I can give myself a deadline to get something done or b) he can help me like he was supposed to :D
with my eldest nephew in the pub last night we were reminiscing about things we’ve done together over the years and we got on to talking about photos. While he’s staying with us he wants to have a look through all mine – panic!! They are all still totally unorganised but maybe me and him can get them sorted out a bit while remembering fun times :D
through a box of pictures. Threw away some fuzzy ones, some of people who’s names I can’t even remember.
Only down side is OMG did I really look like that? :D
took out 2 boxes of photos last night as eldest big one needed some photos for her school project. We then spent the night browsing through all the old photos and I even threw a few away. The one’s where its a picture of a fence or someone who i don’t even remember anymore. Did I ever really know them if I’ve forgotten them?
take the majority of them that live under my stairs out of their boxes, packets, envelopes – sort them into both date and state order. that is the ones that are really crap go in the bin and i stop kidding myself that i need the picture of some wifey i used to work with 15 years ago who i can’t even remember her name and half her face is missing off the picture anyway cos it was a drunken night out!
Taz has gotten 23 cheers on this goal.
- Elderbear is subverting the dominant paradigm. cheered this 6 years ago
- Ashley cheered this 6 years ago
- Steve cheered this 6 years ago
- happydaisy cheered this 6 years ago
- gracem cheered this 6 years ago
- Snookie cheered this 6 years ago
- Ivolutionary cheered this 6 years ago
- Andrew Smyk cheered this 6 years ago
- aprilsunshinegal cheered this 6 years ago
- Paks cheered this 6 years ago
- naughtyminx78 cheered this 6 years ago
- WhichWayUp cheered this 6 years ago
- Roseblight cheered this 6 years ago
- Chris cheered this 6 years ago
- ~lg! cheered this 6 years ago
- Adar cheered this 6 years ago
- Moose cheered this 6 years ago
- A L E E M 2.43 cheered this 6 years ago
- zurkgirl cheered this 6 years ago
- obladi_oblada cheered this 6 years ago
- Myself cheered this 7 years ago