bags of cr@p taken to the skip. Why is my house not empty yet?
Taz has written 10 entries about this goal
the thing on my simplerlife clutter calender was ‘take a nap.’ With my job! Oh if only.
and i’ve crossed off every day so far of the clutter calendar that I printed off at the end of the year. Ok I’ll admit not all tasks have been completed on the right days BUT all the tasks set so far HAVE been completed. I’m happy with that :)
arrived today I needed to get to the bed to change it. Instead of just doing that I rearranged her whole room and it is now laid out in a way that she loves and says it seems so much more grown up.
She can get to and actually use her desk. Her bed is freshly made and super comfy. You can actually see floor!!
She has several boxes that she needs to work through to sort out what she wants to keep and what can go but she has promised she will get that done as she loves how her room looks just now.
Here’s to it staying that way. I’m exhausted!
stuff down to the skip today and wee one’s old mattress as her new one arrived. God I love chucking stuff in that skip!
and plan on crossing every single task off for 2012
Two yes that TWO carloads of stuff was taken to the tip today from the garage. So much cr#p in there – it’s going to take at least another 2 trips to get it in any sort of order but it feels bloody brilliant to have made a huge dent in it.
My wee guy was off school today and loved getting down and dirty loading up the car and chucking things in the skips (dumpsters) he’s a great wee helper :)
Today I took the kitchen timer and worked at 15 minute time slots. It’s amazing how quickly 15 minutes flies by.
By the time the small people came home from school I’d filled 3 big bing bags, 4 boxes and have a pile of things to take down to the charity shop.
The rooms not finished (yeah I know – it’s that bad!) but it’s a whole lot better than it was this morning. :)
no matter how many things I get rid of, my house is still full of stuff!!
Right this really needs sorting now. I’m going to focus on one room at a time and not get distracted and start on another halfway through.
Room one will be my bedroom which seems to have become the dumping ground for all the things no one knows what to do with.
This time I MEAN business!
full of text books, work folders and general bits and pieces sorted through. Those books no longer needed sent off to the charity shop, papers shredded and bits and pieces put in their proper homes.
Result – one tidy bookcase.
Taz has gotten 20 cheers on this goal.
- NualaBuala cheered this 13 months ago
- julettaskey cheered this 13 months ago
- Gertie cheered this 13 months ago
- mooniebutt cheered this 14 months ago
- holly_3 cheered this 15 months ago
- minlliw cheered this 16 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 16 months ago
- Thara43Things cheered this 17 months ago
- Anne-Marie cheered this 17 months ago
- Solena D. cheered this 18 months ago
- ComicalRut cheered this 19 months ago
- sugarbabybaby cheered this 22 months ago
- HeadBees cheered this 23 months ago
- TechKat cheered this 23 months ago
- Awaywiththefairies cheered this 23 months ago
- starrynight794 cheered this 1 year ago
- Saraband cheered this 1 year ago
- JWillow cheered this 2 years ago
- nicolasc - spring has sprung! cheered this 2 years ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 2 years ago