hehe I was freaking on in my last entry… and everything turned out to be fine.
tsktsk. So harsh on myself.
I’m still a terrible procrastinator. I really need to take school more seriously and get things done. This past semester was terrible grade-wise. My GPA is very sore.
But I don’t want to be thinking about school now. Summer has begun! ...Summer classes will in a month. So yeah. I’m going to enjoy the time I don’t have to worry about them. These are the things I need to be doing:
- Start writing a new novel! I’ve said a million times in the past five months that I need a new writing project and the time to start it is now. I don’t have a clue what I’m going to be writing about, but I need to get a rough idea and WRITE.
- Readreadread. I want to reach my goal of 100 books this year. I’m behind by… 27? heh heh I need to read a book every 3.6 days before school starts again to catch up.
- Get a job. I need to start saving money. I’m going to have loans to pay off once I get out of school in a year. I can’t believe how dry my bank account is looking. School basically sucked up all the money I made working last summer.
- Get my license. This means practicing parking and cute things like that. I need to stop putting this off. It’s a major inconvenience not being able to get myself places.
This is going to be a real challenge. I’m constantly putting things off. Constantly writing papers a few hours before class, constantly surfing the net when I have all this other stuff to do.
- I have an 8-10 page research paper for history class due in a week.
- There’s absolutely no question that I’m going to fail English if I don’t get those three essays in to my professor and keep working on that research paper.
- I’m going to get a bad mark on my psych test if I don’t start studying (it’s Tuesday). There’s also a question sheet to fill out.
- I don’t have my math homework done that’s due tomorrow, and that’s a class I need to work extra hard in because I am not good at math (I need to study REALLY HARD for the final—starting now).
- Something for creative writing is a week overdue. Oh, and we were supposed to blog for that class, which I haven’t done for two weeks in a row. My rep is dead and the blood has dried.
- I have drawings for my other art class not done, and I need to re-do the test she gave us before because I only have a C on it.
- I haven’t read any of my textbooks in over a month.
If this keeps up I will loose financial aid. I will not be able to pay, I will not be able to go to college this next semester. Everyone will be more than disappointed in me. I will be disappointed in myself more than anyone else. I will regret it so much.
I can do so much better than this. I am smart, I just need to stop acting stupid.
It has to stop.
It has to stop NOW.