I am on my way. I’ve decided to double major in French, as opposed to just minoring in it. I’m studying abroad in France two semesters from now. I’ve been reading aloud in French every day this summer so far, and already I’ve been able to read aloud so much easier and with greater understanding. I’ve downloaded over 1000 podcasts to my iPod, am planning on reviewing my texts and notes from the past few semesters of French at UA. It’s going to happen, and I cannot wait when I’m able to talk with the fluidity and naturalness that I’m able to speak with in English.
www.modern.ie/ Scan for common coding issues in IE and other browsers in seconds.
tessiebess has written 2 entries about this goal
French and sign language. After I’m fluent in those two, I’ll start with Spanish. I’m thinking French and sign language are different enough for me to not get mixed up. ;)
I’m going to start classes in sign language in February. I’ve already taken four years of French, and plan to continue.
tessiebess has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- rosewilder cheered this 2 years ago
- Kristina cheered this 2 years ago
- redstar cheered this 2 years ago
- homericgeek cheered this 2 years ago
- Abbaskid78 cheered this 2 years ago
- jane cheered this 2 years ago
- thenewone cheered this 2 years ago
- Josh cheered this 2 years ago
- carpediem14 cheered this 3 years ago
- Rachael cheered this 5 years ago
- Jimbo37 cheered this 6 years ago
- popsicletoes cheered this 6 years ago
- braided cheered this 6 years ago